Sold / Found Lrp a1 esc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abadk9420

Broke Down Driver
In Memoriam
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Sold

I have for sale one LRP A1 Runner Reverse Automatic Setup Waterproof ESC, It is a plug and play ESC, I have Installed a deans plug onto it so it is ready to go, I used this in my crawler with a 55t motor for about a month and in that month only drove about 10 1500mah 6cell NiMh batteries through it, so it has not been ran hard, it is good for 18t motors and up on 4-6 cell batteries and would be a good entry level ESC for some one running stock motor setup, I paid $41.99 + tax for it and I am asking $35 shipped in the USA only, as with all electronics it is sold as is, but it is in like new condition, Here are a few pics of it.

P1040863Medium-1.jpg

P1040712Medium.jpg

P1040717Medium.jpg

P1040720Medium.jpg

The only thing I would really consider in trade is a 1500mah 8cell saddle pack for the AX10 Crawler or a set of HB rover tires.:D

Last edited:
I know some one can use a good budget esc, take this thing off my hands. I need a castle creations BEC

Will trade for a 2/3A 8 cell crawler saddle pack

This ESC has reverse....just to let any one who might be interested know.

lipo cut off?

No Lipo cut off, just a basic entry level esc, that could be used for racing in some thing like a 27t stock class. with a 4-6 cell Nimh battery:D

bump for free

free bump.....

And back to the top it goes.....

sorry waiting on check from unemployment soon as i get will get back with u sorry i didnt responde earlyier

Sorry:( But it sold today on another forum, But thanks for looking:D

holy crap that was fast!!!! (rollz eyes) lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.