Stadium Maxx?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinGalusha

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
What would be the best kind of setup to run a TMAXX as a stadium truck? Any tips and info?:D

First you would want to get rid of the 8 shocks and replace them with 4 buggy shocks. (rears) Then you would want to get RPM A arms and lunsford pushrods/hingepins. A good, nice set of CVD's as well. Get a set of crimefighters and put them on. If you haven't done so already get a FOC for the tranny and save yourself a lot of headaches. IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body and a Tekno wing kit for it. And then servos and a engine if you actually plan on racing. Oh and you WILL want aluminum bulkheads.

Now thats a set up for racing, You say you just want it to look like a stadium truck? Tehn get a body and wing....

First you would want to get rid of the 8 shocks and replace them with 4 buggy shocks. (rears) Then you would want to get RPM A arms and lunsford pushrods/hingepins. A good, nice set of CVD's as well. Get a set of crimefighters and put them on. If you haven't done so already get a FOC for the tranny and save yourself a lot of headaches. IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body and a Tekno wing kit for it. And then servos and a engine if you actually plan on racing. Oh and you WILL want aluminum bulkheads.

Now thats a set up for racing, You say you just want it to look like a stadium truck? Tehn get a body and wing....

Marvelous! Thank you very much! Recommend any kind of Buggy Shocks in Particular? and what are Crimefighters? :D

Maybe not crimefighters exactly but something like them. They are just a Pin style tire.

blah

IF you want a good look get a Proline crowd pleaser body

pfffftt, no way, to stupid looking, go with a ford bronco body thats wat i have.

:ha: :constipat :hammer:

pfffftt, no way, to stupid looking, go with a ford bronco body thats wat i have.

All personal opinion my friend. Some people like one thing and then some people like another. All goes to how you want it yourself.

yaaaap

no dought, i' wheeling with a proline bolder holder lol i guess it's because i drive a truck like it

Back