Kevins TMAXX Project! (Pictures!)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinGalusha

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok, So I FINALLY got my 2 T-Maxx's from Ebay and now I am starting on the .15 Truck! Here is some of the damage I have assessed!

BentRod1.jpg

BlownShocks1.jpg

BrokenRearBumper1.jpg

Frontbulkhead1.jpg

DCFC0015.jpg

Within the next week I will be ordering all the required parts! So STAY tuned! Both trucks that I have will be going through a complete transformation

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you knew it was coming in this condition. Should be a fun build though.

I hope you knew it was coming in this condition. Should be a fun build though.

Well, If you think this one is busted up, the other truck is in way worse condition. I am just taking this project on 1 truck at a time. :p:

Other then your bent rod I see no Broken parts. Your shocks are fine. Put new oil in them and get a set of 8 shocks not 4. The stock maxx shocks are not strong enough to hold or support a maxx chassis. Your rear broken bumper is just missing the two screws that holds it on and your frong is missing the bumper, bulkbrace, and the 4 screws that hold it together...

Other then your bent rod I see no Broken parts. Your shocks are fine. Put new oil in them and get a set of 8 shocks not 4. The stock maxx shocks are not strong enough to hold or support a maxx chassis. Your rear broken bumper is just missing the two screws that holds it on and your frong is missing the bumper, bulkbrace, and the 4 screws that hold it together...
Well, true. But the bulk heads on the front are busted.

Kevin: A lot of us (at least the cool kids;)) use RCNT Dark (especially at night) and while the blue text probably looks great against the white background it is next to impossible to read "in the dark"--especially that royal blue in post #3. Just a heads up, not a criticism!

Kevin: A lot of us (at least the cool kids;)) use RCNT Dark (especially at night) and while the blue text probably looks great against the white background it is next to impossible to read "in the dark"--especially that royal blue in post #3. Just a heads up, not a criticism!

I agree, It takes my eyes a minute to focus to read that.

I'm a cool kid!! Yay!

I went cross-eyed trying to decipher it. Anyway, looks like a great project!

LST: Who did that sig?

HAHA Sorry Guys! Then No More Colors for me! I just bought the front bulkheads and a bumper set!

no way it could be rolex u can't put that sig on a shelf hehe...

nice maxx the funnest part IMO is building them and rebuilding them so have fun and post pictures

Back