Just a background image I made for the RCNT Staff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajames942

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just an image I made to thank the RCNT Staff for making such a great site!
Thanks Guys!

5x4xsh.jpg

Last edited:
Damnit! I knew I was missing someone, I didnt see him in the staff introduce yourself. I will fix that.

I don't care what the rest of them say. Kissing up is a good thing.

In case you've wondered what we look like, here's the latest group portrait.
It's in need of updating at this point.

00RCNTstaff.jpg

All I know is you have mad skills. I really do like my sig. Brandon did my last one and did a great job with what I gave him to work with plus he wanted to make it different from everyone else. I will switch 'em up from time to time...

i don't care what the rest of them say. Kissing up is a good thing.

In case you've wondered what we look like, here's the latest group portrait.
It's in need of updating at this point.

00rcntstaff.jpg

lmaotg!!!

Austin, if you are board one night I was thinking something like my sig in a wallpaper sized format would be bad a$$ for my laptop... Just a thought...

lol I have dial-up so its takes like 7 minutes to upload this lol

Austin, if you are board one night I was thinking something like my sig in a wallpaper sized format would be bad a$$ for my laptop... Just a thought...

You Bet, It will be awhile though.

Last edited:
Don't see the pic...I do see the ole staff photo again..

All I know is you have mad skills. I really do like my sig. Brandon did my last one and did a great job with what I gave him to work with plus he wanted to make it different from everyone else. I will switch 'em up from time to time...

lmaotg!!!

Ya I wasn't really satisfied with the one I did for you I think the one i made for Mcnorris was my best one.

I only recently finished Year 9 Computer Artist and Web Design, you'd think Photoshop would still be fresh in my mind. Well it isnt lol. I used to be pretty good too

I haven't seen this picture in forever! I remember the day we all got together to pose for the picture - what a day. I'll never forget that reach around on ImBroken... look at the poor guys eyes! :D

So what ever happen to RatzoRC and SkyMaxx? I've seen their name from time to time but Where did they go? Did they use to be part of the staff?

SkyMaxx has a career in the US Navy and has been very busy away from home out at sea for long periods with limited internet access, what little time he does have when home he's been spending with his family.

RatzoRC decided to take a break from RC's to spend some much needed time with his family as well, however you can catch RatzoRC on the site from time to time. Last I talked to him his son is starting to get into RC's as well.

Both very long time members and both missed on the site. Hearing RatzoRC's sons ninja story still almost brings to be tears laughing and the way SkyMaxx could put you in your place in about 10 different ways all in one paragraph is something I've never seen before or since him.