First go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gunfighter

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Here it is my first shot at airbrushing. Sry about the fuzzy pics damn cell phone cameras. What do you all think? Much thanks for the real fire sticky. Couldnt have done it without that.

Attachments

• rcblueflame MarkI.jpg
    rcblueflame MarkI.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 87
  • rc flame side.jpg
    rc flame side.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 91
I think that's an awesome job for a first time!

Makes me want to vomit at how badly I suck at painting. My practice attempts look like paint-by-numbers by a retarded one-armed, 2-fingered colorblind midget with a harelip. With dandruff.

And horrible body odor.

Thanks Nitro. That means a lot coming from you.

Amoeba I don't think you smell that bad lol thanks bro.:D

Well Addict I have been practicing on paper and transparent sheets to get the strokes down. but yes this is the first lid I've done that wasn't just rattle can white. I just had a thought... I better keep the white lid for running at night, I'll never see that body without putting some lights on the buggy.

Just imagine RRRRRREEEEEEEEE *where did that damn thing go?*.............

CRASH :whhooo:

I realy just went with the real fire sticky but did it in blue candy. I like the look and I didnt have to do any masking. Only prob I have is that the candy gets little voids in it. I still havent gotten that worked out so I just tried not to put flames in those areas so they wouldnt show

Glad the how to could help you. I like the look of the blue, I did one like that for a good friend of mine and was very happy with the look. Did you do two layers or just one?

Just one. like I said it was getting bubbles in the candy so I just went basic

that is awesome for a first attempt.

Back