Crashed My Buggy...Carnage Pics Included!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Argh poo, dont you hate it when this happens???:\
Anyway, i checked my plug, saw it was running rich, so i decided i'd tune it, by running it up and down the road. All was going well, i sorted it all out and got it running really good! Everything was perfect! Then, as a took off, it wizzed past me, and as a turned around to follow it, i lost sight of it for merely a second, and saw it headed for a fire hydrant post(fat wooden stake in ground), i turned, but i wasn't quick enough, ka blam! I hit it with the left
wheel, instantly i could see id broken the upper A Arm, and bent a shock cap.
I should have stopped beforehand, as things didnt go well for me before and after the crash, i was walkign across the lawn, Tx in hand, and wtf owwwww, i look at my heel and i have a big ass stick wedged about 2cm sieways into my heel! So i pull it out and kep driving. Then, as i go to take pics for you guys, camera dies -.- borrowed some batters from the tx, and they got stuck!!!!! >: (
So i had to grab tem with pliers! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I'd say the buggy was going about 35-40 kph, so i guess i was lucky i didnt break more! Still, not really happy, considering i dont have a LHS!!!!!!!:angry:
Argh!!
Anyway, now for what you've all been waiting for, the pictures :(
Sorry i realise i spelt a few things wrong, but the editing is being GAYYY and tries to eat the writing in front of it instead of deleting the error
Just NOT my day :(

Carnage1.jpg

Carnage2.jpg

Carnage3.jpg

Carnage5.jpg

Carnage6.jpg

Carnage7.jpg

THE CULPRIT!!!!!!!!

Crashcourseedit.jpg

Culprit.jpg

TheCulprit.jpg

Last edited:
Lol thanks, I'm not so annoyed anymore,I'm actually laughing about it. But ill see what my 'LHS' has to say about it hmm

You forgot the stick in your foot in the drawing. Nice job bud!

You forgot the stick in your foot in the drawing. Nice job bud!

Haha^
So i did!
Yeah it was a pretty good effort.
Oh well, first breakage, and i have a feeling my 'LHS' is going to charge me and arm and a leg for it.:(
And can someone please verify, what exactly have i broken???

Last edited:
ouch and you wrecked ur racin bike..

Funny how everyone thinks, "I didn't turn in time" instead of, " I never thought about taking my finger off the trigger--I just held on hoping it wouldn't hit..."

First time I let my brother-in-law drive my Slash he watched it go all out into a pole. Didn't hurt the truck mind you, but all he said was, "I couldn't let go." And he wonders why I won't let anyone drive my LST...

Last edited:
I have a quick question. were you driving it on the sidewalk when it happened? if so whats wrong with that beautiful piece of road behind it lol

lol i have done that one time, i didnt let go if the trigger, thankfully i was not going very fast.

Haha I about had a heart attack when i let my gf drive my mt for the first time. there was a ditch full of water and i told to stay away from it. but she freaked out and hit the throttle.....straight for the ditch. luckily enough i grab the controller before she could finish the deed haha

your telling me lol i ended up snapping the right a-arm not too long after so either way my day was shut down haha

Your computer generated image of the incident was very helpful.
For health's sake, I think you need to put on some weight.

Funny how everyone thinks, "I didn't turn in time" instead of, " I never thought about taking my finger off the trigger--I just held on hoping it wouldn't hit..."

Now that you mention it, i kinda was thinking that lol.

Your computer generated image of the incident was very helpful.
For health's sake, I think you need to put on some weight.

Yes thank you rolex, lol
I've always been a skinny kid i spose :p:

I have a quick question. were you driving it on the sidewalk when it happened? if so whats wrong with that beautiful piece of road behind it lol

Well if you look at my high quality computer generated imaging of the crash you'd see i was on the sidewalk. The reason for this was a car was coming down the court, so i drove it up the driveway, then went to take off and go AROUND the pole and rip up the road, as you can see i missed the around part.

Well, firstly its called toyworld, and they stock about 5 Rc Models. They are absolutey hopeless as they have no idea about Rc. The reason i say they will horrificly overcharge me is because, they are normally extremely expensive, and the way they see it is i can't go anywhere else for parts so they can be as expensive as they like. I dont know of anywhere that stocks my buggy, not even online. =(

Well if you look at my high quality computer generated imaging of the crash you'd see i was on the sidewalk. The reason for this was a car was coming down the court, so i drove it up the driveway, then went to take off and go AROUND the pole and rip up the road, as you can see i missed the around part.

ahhhh ok i gotcha i was just checkin

Back