Anyone go riding this weeked? I did.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
We went out with the pit bikes and a 400ex. I jumped a 30 foot gap over a creek. To bad the camera wasn't near by... Dammit! Anyway here is the pics.

Brian on his ttr 50

DSCI0020Small.jpg

DSCI0023Small.jpg

DSCI0029Small.jpg

DSCI0033Small.jpg

DSCI0032Small.jpg

DSCI0031Small.jpg

DSCI0038Small.jpg

DSCI0036Small.jpg

DSCI0042Small.jpg

DSCI0043Small.jpg

DSCI0044Small.jpg

John on his 400ex..

DSCI0025Small.jpg

DSCI0026Small.jpg

DSCI0034Small.jpg

DSCI0035Small.jpg

DSCI0041Small.jpg

Me on my pit bike and the 400ex (my good shock will be here tomorrow then it will be on!)

DSCI0028Small.jpg

DSCI0037Small.jpg

DSCI0040Small.jpg

DSCI0030Small.jpg

Dude those are sweet ass pictures Thanks for sharing

No problem. If anyone else has any post em up!

Nice!,
makes me wanna go ride my quad now lol

Awesome pics bro! Hell yeah I went riding! We got 6 inches of snow here! No pics but it was awesome, so many other quads were riding on the road, so I was riding with them from like 3:00 untill 8:00! I love it!

Awesome pics bro! Hell yeah I went riding! We got 6 inches of snow here! No pics but it was awesome, so many other quads were riding on the road, so I was riding with them from like 3:00 untill 8:00! I love it!

Got the blaster fixed?

Cool deal! I miss riding in the snow with my old 4wd quad :(

i would take them rm out but.. its snowing.. but i do have the king quad :p

Can't find the key too my 400 lol,
and i think the battery's dead

Funny you say that, me and my buddys dad were trying to ge his 250ex started. We were cranking and cranking it, almost untill the battery was dead, then my buddy comes out of the house, up to us, and flips the kill switch to on lol. And it started. lmao

Funny you say that, me and my buddys dad were trying to ge his 250ex started. We were cranking and cranking it, almost untill the battery was dead, then my buddy comes out of the house, up to us, and flips the kill switch to on lol. And it started. lmao

had this happen a few times lol

even went and changed the plugs and everything..

Back