The addiction has taken over!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BradZ_09

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well RCNT, i can officially say I'm addicted.Or infected, one or the other :p:

So anyway, i got into RC, seeing as I'm 15, the jobs you can get are pretty crappy, so i dont earn much... Anyway, took me a while to save up for my buggy, the moment my account reach $500AU , it was all gone and a brand new Gv Dominator sat in its place. Each week my account went down another $20AU, and a bottle of fuel was in my possesion :D
After slowing down mildly on the fuel consumption, the bank reached $200AU, a quik trip up to bendigo got rid of that! Good bye $200, and hello New O.S 8 plug
3ft Of Fuel Tubing
Gold Fuel Filter
New Clutch Bearings
Yellow Kyosho Spoked rims
HoBao high grip tires w/ inserts
Venom Temp Guage

So, the bank has once again been broken for me. And I'm already saving up for more godies on my wish list. The addiction has taken over!!!:hehe:

Anyone else have this problem?? lol:)

LOL....I'm surprised you got away with it this long.
I'm sorry, but there is no cure, only another fix with a different rig. :hehe:
R/C.....The ONLY expensive addiction you can REALLY enjoy.

+1 on that. I've built 2 MTs in the past 3 months and am trying to decide on whats next. At least they look nice on my shelf!jk lol

I'm up to 3 nitro's and a crawler with no end in sight + trying to do the front Mid travel on my Sandrail and build a turbo engine for it...My poor bank account

And at least with this addiction you generally have some thing to so for it after you get a fix....:D

My name is Josh and I'm an rc-oholic.

First comes the infection... then the addiction kicks in later. I got it pretty bad these days. You can tell you have the r/c bug bad when you spend $700 on a welder and accesories so you can build your own $70 rollcage. HeHe!

I'm saving for a savage. it may take me 3 months though.

I know the pain--new gun or new rig? Big grins from hearing the gun go bang or big grings from skying the rig? Decisions...

Its so hard!
I doubt ill be getting out of this hobby anytime soon.

Apparently it can get really bad. I heard of a guy that put about $2500 into a Savage and never even started it, and now he's dumping a wad into a crawler, to change it to a scaler.
I'm pretty sure he's already way beyond professional help.

Yeah i heard bout that guy, always cleaning his rigs, never drives them. What was his name again? i can't remember??

I heard his name was like some type of watch?

God i'd hate to be that guy. Gah, what was his name?!
Hmm, its some type of watch as savon said, but I'm just not sure...Its killing me!!!