my new build

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitroghost

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have hen bizzy working on a new project. Trying somthing new than nitros.
P1070003.jpg

P1070004.jpg

P1070002.jpg

Looks good...I too am trying the Crawler thing, mine isnt as nice as your

runnin a hard body huh? looks pretty cool.

looks nice how does it crawl with that body

Looking Good! it reminds me of a old early 80's chevy 4X4 that one of my buddy's dad's had, all lifted up with some big tires and wheels...except his was red....

i like it! looks good. Is that the 18.5 Goat? i have one and i like it, GOOD wheel speed.

yet VERY slow once the radio is setup properly. the sensor plate went out on the 18.5, so i have to send it in to Novak. thinking of seeing if i can get teh 21.5 in exchange maybe.

Lloyd, I am pretty sure that's the pro-line K-10 lexan body, not a hard body.

Nice looking rig man!

is it??? well i guess the completly flat grill should have told me something but it just looked really detailed at first glance for a lexan body...

I gotta get into the crawler scene. Hurry up Losi, I am waiting!!!

Oh, and NICE rig, man!

no need to wait!!! start building a berg!!!

looks nice how does it crawl with that body

The shocks need to be limited with a piece of fuel hose or it grabs the front bumper and pulls it self down and binds. The rear has plenty of room. As for the shocks they need to go I need to come up with a way to get rid of some of the torque roll. the goat system is the way to go with one of these. lots of torque. It was popping the drive shafts till I placed cvd,s in it.
P1090001.jpg

I like the John Deere theme. Good looking rig man!