A new toy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
boxti4.jpg

parts1sv8.jpg

beetlebody1md1.jpg

beetlebody2bh5.jpg

mg]http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/9738/1frontangledsj9.jpg[/img]

2rearangledjl2.jpg

3rearclosepeelwy2.jpg

4vertroosteryy6.jpg

5longroostfrontqu3.jpg

stuck
6stuckcw5.jpg

7sideburnjg8.jpg

8sidejumphd6.jpg

9frontjumprz6.jpg

3 wheelin
10threewheelpz4.jpg

11compressfz4.jpg

12driftkr6.jpg

13bigjumpfrontfn5.jpg

14rearjumpyv2.jpg

15jumpfrontln0.jpg

16sidejumpnn5.jpg

i love this pic
17dirtjumprl7.jpg

1845jumpgm7.jpg

19sideburnsg2.jpg

20crashrf0.jpg
[/

I picked this up from a buddy over on RCC, I just had to get it this this thing is so friking sweet.:hehe:

Very cool! Nice pics too. What body is that?

Very cool! Nice pics too. What body is that?
My friend Cory toook the pics. It is very 80's and sooooo sweet. I am thinking a sidewinder with a 5700 kv motor on 2s should do it fine. It has a 540 can motor conversion done to it.

that thing is sweet!!! lol...nice rig chip. i have the same body, although i cut the fenders outta mine..

sweeet. durable?

i was looking in the for sale section and seen u had got this and i was was like oh damn chip always has the kool stuff

that thing is sweet

i was looking in the for sale section and seen u had got this and i was was like oh damn chip always has the kool stuff

that thing is sweet

One of the perks of being a Mod on RCC, I get to see all the For Sale stuff first.:hehe::p::hehe:

Should have put a 53 on there and called her HERBIE

Man that's one of the things I maybe working for is a bug body. I like the grass hopper version. I hate to ask the corny question but what is the motor and how fast you guess it goes?

I am thinking a sidewinder with a 5700 kv motor on 2s should do it fine. It has a 540 can motor conversion done to it.
NM lol that answers that question.
Also, is it pretty tough?

Another question, what kind of gears were in there and did it seem to handle the Brushless motor?

Back