COYOTE HOBBIES ** Lexington, KY **

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PINKY

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wanted to let everyone know that we will have our outdoor track up and going for the 08' season very soon. As some may know we have been around the rc racing scene in Central KY for almost 10yrs. We are located in Eastland Shopping Plaza off Winchester Road. The track is located in Richmond KY. It is on the same property as the 1:1 Dirt Oval track.

IMG_1322.jpg

There is no club or anything like that, just a bunch of guys and gals that race thru-out the summer. We have lights, electricity, water and bathrooms on site. We use AMB transponder system and have HOUSE transponders for loan on race day. If you have any questions post up or give us a call at the shop, or if you are in the area stop in and see us. 859-253-9330

Here is a link to the COYOTE message board.

http://www.coyotehobbies.com/phpbb2/index.php

That is the best track I have seen. I wish we had a track like that out here! I would be there all the time!

You are so lucky!

Wow I am very impressed.....that is one heck of a nice track......too bad I am 15,ooo miles away.

Nice looking track PINKY - It's been a while since I've been in the store, in fact the last time I was in in there I believe one of the guys told me you guys was just getting started on it.

Looks pretty sweet!

-Michael

Oh brother, here goes the neighborhood! Who left the door open for Pinkyboi???????? Well, now I have to dig up another wheel to add to the box of wheels I have for my somewhat questionable friend with the pink fetish!!!!!!!!!!

:bow::bow: Frankie Boi !!!!! I know a guy that can get you a pass over into KY for some hacking...I mean racing. :LoL: Hope you make it down at least once this summer Frank.

Plan on it brutha, though we've got a pretty busy schedule this year at JCP and the wife is due in July with #2. Cash racing this weekend???? I got a wheel for ya there!

I talked to Riceman today and just told him to put " PinkyBOiiii " on the check because I got it all wrapped up bro ! LMAO

That's not how you spell my name! If it's for cash, I'm hackin' everyone, I'll let that be known right now!!!!!

Ok PINKYBOI, you have to get a video of a race on that track and share it with us!

Will do Elmer.....there is footage floating around from the KY pro series FINALS that was held at our track last year.

Frank, Red Bulls on me this weekend Bro ! I will have the extra $$$$$$ after the race. LMAO ;)

PINKY,

How often you guys race out there? I dont have anything to race, but I can run everyone over with my 1/5th scale FG Monster Truck - if that doesn't suit everyone I'd still be interested in coming out sometime and taking pictures.

-Michael

WooHoo, Red Bulls on Mr(s) Pink!!!!!!!!!! I get to take his drinks and his cash!!!!!!!!!

Woodie, we race usually two times a month or so on Saturdays and some Sunday racing. Come on out, I usually take pics, but never have the time when I am there. It would be awesome to see someone elses pics. You are more than welcome, heck I might even let ya' wheel my truggy around the track a time or four. ;) A few of us are going to construct a nice rock crawling course area as well at the track. It should be another fun summer at the track.

A few of us are going to construct a nice rock crawling course area as well at the track. It should be another fun summer at the track.

That would be sweet! I've been planning on getting a Wheely King to just mess around with in the house, but having a course to run on would be pretty cool.

Keep us updated!

-Michael

I was in the store a few weeks back because I was getting new tires on my jeep and seen a 1/5th scale in the window... one of the guys said they are going to try to get a 1/5th scale track going - that I can't wait to see!

-Michael

of what I've heard is that the1/5 scale Will be on the go cart oval track

We have a new location next to Family Dollar in Eastland Shopping Center. Check us out !!!!

INDOOR CARPET RACING ON FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS

OFFROAD TRACK TO OPEN SOON FOR THIS SEASON!!!!!!!!!