Arrma Felony. Yes or no? Ha

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. I just talked to my LOS. 1 hr drive. Maybe tomorrow. I might be a father, again. Ha. :thumbs-up: 650. big $ =Nice car. orange.

So I have a bunch of Traxxas RCs. I want an Arrma Felony, or Infraction. I like the Felony, It looks really nice. I might just keep it as a Shelf queen. That's how much I like it. Any thoughts? Will cost me about a grand. I want a new body for it. Want to paint it flat black, with white doors. Turn it into a Mad Max cop car. Thanks. Will get a blue light kit for the top.Thanks.
Should I get the Felony? Like I want? Or pass ? Just thinking.
get a different body for it if you wanna shelf it after using it if your worried about it that much....all my shelf queens are under 200 bucks lol

I plan on run-in the tires off it. No problem with that. :)

I plan on run-in the tires off it. No problem with that. :)
Easy Peazy, takes about 10 minutes lol

I have one thats pretty much a shelf queen. I also want to get a different body for it one day...
20210605_17421663.jpg

That is so Sweet. I WANT ONE. Ha
The faster you go the better it looks. 😁
Now I'm so bummed. I really neeed one. I am so jealous. It is so amazing how an RC can make you so happy..Ha

Last edited:
I mean it doesn't look bad but I feel like theres something off about the front end where the front headlight assembly/bumper meet the hood. Like the lines are off somehow or maybe my 392 T/A is just a little different, not sure. Either way though its already got a widebody Challenger style body on it now so for mine I'm thinking more along the lines of a Vette body maybe. To each their own though :)

I mean it doesn't look bad but I feel like theres something off about the front end where the front headlight assembly/bumper meet the hood. Like the lines are off somehow or maybe my 392 T/A is just a little different, not sure. Either way though its already got a widebody Challenger style body on it now so for mine I'm thinking more along the lines of a Vette body maybe. To each their own though :)
Can you post a pic of the front end? Maybe a post has to be adjusted. I want the Felony in black. Any mods for me to think about? And Thanks. Mike

The Corvette body is nice.... I'm having a custom 1987 Buick grand national body made for mine

Can you tell me about the custom paint.? I want to do a cop car thing.

Can you post a pic of the front end? Maybe a post has to be adjusted. I want the Felony in black. Any mods for me to think about? And Thanks. Mike

Hope this helps
IMG_20230603_071929.jpg

Not sure if you mean the front end of the Felony or my 392

I'm having a custom 1987 Buick grand national body made for mine
That will also be awesome!

Is it off on the drivers side? Up a bit?

Back