The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last monthly AMain order was April 6th. So my monthly AMain order is due.
Will probably do a big order next month. Got lots of stuff to get. Slipper pads for the slash, MIP axle pins, new pit light, slipper clutch for the buggy, and stuff I forgot about. Also need to make a run to the LHS when I can. Need to get a servo from him. And maybe something else. And just to talk. 🙂

I don't even remember that movie. Been way to long.
When they went to the home of the guy that created the computer "Jeremy" (I think), they thought they were being attacked by a pterodactyl. It turned out to be an RC one.

When they went to the home of the guy that created the computer "Jeremy" (I think), they thought they were being attacked by a pterodactyl. It turned out to be an RC one.

I really need to re watch that, I don't remember that scene. but I may have only seen that movie once or twice.

I really need to re watch that, I don't remember that scene. but I may have only seen that movie once or twice.
To be honest, I am really surprised I remember that. I haven't watched it for probably 20 years. But it is the only RC pterodactyl I have ever seen. What's crazy is that movie came out in 1983. So could it have been the world's first RC pterodactyl?

Got a new race pack, and a little shock adapter. My pan car is getting close to being done! :cool:

image0 (7).jpeg

I got this with gift cards from my B-D. It’s from UDIRC.1/16 scale, brushless motor & awd. Just ran it out on driveway…it definitely a ripper 🤣
468F1B18-99F7-4CC4-97BD-767710E22F6A.jpeg
3AAD9348-BAAE-49BD-8BD3-06D7C8DCBAD1.jpeg
edit: this things is a ripper for sure. Driveway is not large enough. Definitely going to charge up the go-pro this weekend & see if can find time to blast it between yard work 😂

Last edited:
I can tell you what I plan to buy. And that’s wheelies bars for my e-revo 1/16 VXL and one for my Sledge

I can tell you what I plan to buy. And that’s wheelies bars for my e-revo 1/16 VXL and one for my Sledge
Make sure to check out the traxxas aluminum wheelie bar wheels. Ball bearings make the smooth and the rubber has almost no sound compared to the plastic making contact.

Do you already have a design picked out yet?
Probably a cub. I'm a huge fan because they are a lot easier to land on the sand.
We don't have any RC airfields around here. Our closest one is in Boise
which is 1 1/2 hrs. from here and you have to be a member.
They want $100 bucks a year and you have to test with a pilot in order to get approved.
Screw that.

Probably a cub. I'm a huge fan because they are a lot easier to land on the sand.
We don't have any RC airfields around here. Our closest one is in Boise
which is 1 1/2 hrs. from here and you have to be a member.
They want $100 bucks a year and you have to test with a pilot in order to get approved.
Screw that.
Good choice with the cub. I'm not a fan of clubs either, very clickish and I don't think you get your monies worth.

@Jpslash667 I love realistic bodies that the TRX 3 has. I like the K10 pickup (high trail edition) the most. I don't got 500 dollars for it tho.
Yea the TRX 4 is 3 wheel drive. lol. Typo!

@Jpslash667 I love realistic bodies that the TRX 3 has. I like the K10 pickup (high trail edition) the most. I don't got 500 dollars for it tho.
Yea the TRX 4 is 3 wheel drive. lol. Typo!
yeah i was gonna get the defender body from traxxas, but its 150 bucks...no thank you