Need help figuring it all out

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryders0138

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Hello I just received two trucks that I knew nothing about and I need help figuring it all out any and all information would be very grateful. I will post some pictures.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

CEN Fun Factor ATX, a 20+ year old thing, don't know if parts are available.
The second one seems like a Himoto Katana, I believe you can still get parts for that one. If it's not only the shell from a Himoto.

Maintenance is going to be a b*tch if you decide to run these... They do look to be in good shape though.

The second one seems like a Himoto Katana, I believe you can still get parts for that one. If it's not only the shell from a Himoto.

Maintenance is going to be a b*tch if you decide to run these... They do look to be in good shape though.
Where do I go to get gas and parts etc… how can I find out exactly what kind of himoto it is?

Where do I go to get gas and parts etc… how can I find out exactly what kind of himoto it is?
It's not a Himoto Katana it's a Power Racing Katana. I think the same truck is also sold by a different a brand called Protech. They call it the Enigma XTR.

As nino said, the buggy is a Cen Fun Factor ATX. There is much more info on google about it compared to the monster truck.

I only found a few spare parts on ebay for the monster truck but there seem to be more for the Cen buggy.

Both cars' manuals can be found online.
Hobby shops sell nitro fuel and all that stuff. If you have no idea what you're doing you might want to take it to one and ask them for help.