Introducing the Car Jacker 2000 😁

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only a couple parts left to print. Still waiting on hardware 🤬
20221028_080118.jpg

keep up the good work guys!
Also, will this be available to print at home?

Last edited:
keep up the good work guys!
Also, will this be available to print at home?
I'm not releasing these models for people to print. Too much work went into this design, and my stuff has been taken and sold without my permission,. So I don't share many of my designs anymore.

I'm not releasing these models for people to print. Too much work went into this design, and my stuff has been taken and sold without my permission,. So I don't share many of my designs anymore.
That's a good reason.

copywrite it then become traxxas lol. its a 17$ investment might bring you millions then acquire haters

I have an idea for the carjacker 2000! Make a screwdriver holder on the top part to put your drivers when you aren't using them! It would be really helpful for me because I'm a mess when it comes to organizing! lol

I have an idea for the carjacker 2000! Make a screwdriver holder on the top part to put your drivers when you aren't using them! It would be really helpful for me because I'm a mess when it comes to organizing! lol
That would be kind of a pain to have to remove the screwdrivers to work on a car. What tools do you have? This is my 3d printed organizer...
Thread 'New Tool Stand in the Works' https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/new-tool-stand-in-the-works.131146/

That's bad ass and practical. Did you ever sell any? How much are/were you asking?

i really wish people would just print stuff. then keep it for themselves. super annoying.

Back