Which Kyosho Fazer VE? Charger or Camaro?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadaman

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I want to buy one of the Kyosho Fazer VE series Cars. Either the 1969 Chevy Camaro Z/28 or the Dodge Charger. I keep going back and forth and not sure which one to get. Both are Brushless. Would appreciate opinions.
F2BD8507-97DF-4EB3-AD95-E48C0211AA1A.jpeg
FD0B9372-C222-47C8-8F8E-ADBAA5271CF0.jpeg

I'm a fan of the Charger. If I was getting one it would be the Charger
I’m actually more of a charger fan than the Camaro but I kinda like the
look of the Camaro that Kyosho has done for this particular model it’s why I’m conflicted lol. Wish they would do the new Challenger in a VE version.

I’m actually more of a charger fan than the Camaro but I kinda like the
look of the Camaro that Kyosho has done for this particular model it’s why I’m conflicted lol. Wish they would do the new Challenger in a VE version.
Also with the Charger you could do something like in this video with the headlights and the supercharger

I like the Charger out of those two, but my favorite is the Mercedes, then probably the Mustang. But I see you are going for the brushless ones, so yeah, the Charger. They're all cool though, except for the El Camino 🤪

I like the Charger out of those two, but my favorite is the Mercedes, then probably the Mustang. But I see you are going for the brushless ones, so yeah, the Charger. They're all cool though, except for the El Camino 🤪
The Mercedes was one I’ve been looking at as well, really like the body, I already have a mini-z version and it’s beautiful. At this point though I wanted to pickup one of the Brushless ones.

I like the Camaro.
It would be really cool to get the headlight doors to open and the headlights to work!.

Back