Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only when money is tight.
Money will never be that tight. Besides, I have plenty of critters in the abutting woods next to my property.
0507221241c.jpg

The cats keep gifting rats I think I'll pass. We do have deer and gators. Lots of gators. 😁
Gators taste like chicken, and makes fantastic fashion apparels!
I have a sustainable resource of tree chickens aka squirrels.

It just got dropped off. I put a 64oz container of almond milk for size comparison.
Well, kinda disappointed. They taste just ok. Apparently, Albanese didn't use the same formula ingredients as their gummy worms and bears.
Oh, well. I'll try to get it shipped out to my peeps this weekend 😉
20230316_175410.jpg

Last edited:
It just got dropped off. I put a 64oz container of almond milk for size comparison.
Well, kinda disappointed. They taste just ok. Apparently, Albanese didn't use the same formula ingredients as their gummy worms and bears.
View attachment 161939

Sorry about the disappointment, they look really cool though.

Tonight we had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. For dessert, l think I'm gonna do a number on the package of Oreo's that are sitting on the table mocking me. :thumbs-up:

Made a little breaky pie with eggs, tater tots, maple breakfast sausage, and lots of cheese. Side of oatnut toast with raspberry jam.
20230317_073709.jpg

20230317_074949.jpg

View attachment 161939
Are those frogs a more creamy kinda gummy? I think I have had something similar by the looks of it.

I just made some chicken breasts in the oven. Then shredded it, tossed in a skillet with onions and made a homemade spicy bbq sauce. Tossed it on tortillas with monterey jack. Omg it is so good.

I just made some chicken breasts in the oven. Then shredded it, tossed in a skillet with onions and made a homemade spicy bbq sauce. Tossed it on tortillas with monterey jack. Omg it is so good.
That sounds yummy!!!

It's Friday in Smilinbri's household.....soooooo.....

Season 6 Reaction GIF by Friends

Back