Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitled157_20230314213119.png

Careful.. Mrs. Hammer will hunt you down like Liam Neeson in Taken. She has a very particular set of skills! 😉
No worries. On my next grocery order, I will have plenty of little yellow minions to protect me 😁
Screenshot_20230314-211108_Chrome.jpg

Captn cruch with crucnh berries. With everything going on the ladies have been acting out. The moose is a handful! She just leaps into my lap at random times.

20230314_225828.jpg

20230314_225824.jpg

Cocoa Pebbles 😉

4FE90BFF-E0A1-4BF8-ACB7-7C2AF58594F1.jpeg

No worries. On my next grocery order, I will have plenty of little yellow minions to protect me 😁
View attachment 161858
Funny how I feel like I’m being ripped off @$3.50 but when they break it down to 35¢ a piece I feel like it’s a good deal… 🤪

The only thing I ate today was a bagel with cream cheese. And then went up back to bed. Been out of school for 3 days. This weather. 🙄🤧

I hope that bagel was chicken soup flavored!

We have a lot of leftovers in the fridge, so I decided to put a dent in it. Grabbed rice, eggs, breakfast sausages, shredded carrots, broccoli, frozen corn, and frozen peas. Fried rice! Had 2 helpings of it. Still have plenty left over. Well, at least there's 2 less containers in the fridge. Mission accomplished!

Back