Xmaxx body cheap strong clean new if thats even possible

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner122000

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know of cheap new bodys for the xmaxx that won't break the bank ..I already have a basher body so I just want one cheap and clean to store and show off....thanks guys I would post in classifieds but it won't let me yet
I wish the xmaxx had the same condition as the xrt lol

The only bodies I know of, by the time you're all in, are going to be around $100. The Pro-Line body is around $70, and you would still need paint, body mounts, roll bar, etc.

The only bodies I know of, by the time you're all in, are going to be around $100. The Pro-Line body is around $70, and you would still need paint, body mounts, roll bar, etc.
Do we have anyone on here that does kick ass paint jobs?

I have a backlog of bodies to paint as it is. And my spray booth wasn't even big enough for this no-prep body. But it's not hard to paint them if you want some tips.
20211227_142241.jpg

I have a backlog of bodies to paint as it is. And my spray booth wasn't even big enough for this no-prep body. But it's not hard to paint them if you want some tips.
View attachment 159066
If u can just hit me up when business slows down I need some ghost skulls blended in paint lol I'll be here

I've never painted anything for anybody else. Haven't tried skulls yet, but plan to do so one of these days. I have at least 4 bodies right now I need to paint, but my disability limits the days I can work on stuff. Here lately it is keeping my butt planted in my recliner. Here are my latest two bodies. Just simple ones.
20221130_093631.jpg

20221123_092721.jpg

You might keep an eye on www.jennysrc.com

I think the X-Maxx bodies just dropped in price in regular hobby shops, so Jenny's should be dropping theirs as well. Jenny's strips down full rc cars and sells them as parts, so it's like an rc chop shop. You can buy stuff cheaper there.

I've never painted anything for anybody else. Haven't tried skulls yet, but plan to do so one of these days. I have at least 4 bodies right now I need to paint, but my disability limits the days I can work on stuff. Here lately it is keeping my butt planted in my recliner. Here are my latest two bodies. Just simple ones.
View attachment 159069
View attachment 159071

You might keep an eye on www.jennysrc.com

I think the X-Maxx bodies just dropped in price in regular hobby shops, so Jenny's should be dropping theirs as well. Jenny's strips down full rc cars and sells them as parts, so it's like an rc chop shop. You can buy stuff cheaper there.
are you disabled?

Pro-Line '67 Mustang no-prep. The build is in my build thread badge.

Back