Sold / Found Spektrum DX3 Transmitter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RET4RD

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
Spektrum DX3 I pulled off of my Vorteks; transmitter only. Flowers and napkins not available.
  • 3 Channels
  • AVC compatible
  • Foam Wheel
  • Consistent sensitivity from neutral to full tilt
  • Single model memory
  • Stickers!
Works perfectly, I just recently upgraded to a DX5C. Excellent condition, and it's yours for $40 plus shipping. Includes an instruction manual and four fresh AA's. An awesome radio with decent range that's great on a basher, and in my opinion beats the stock Traxxas radios.

20220917_135041.jpg
20220917_134943.jpg

20220917_134958.jpg
20220917_135023.jpg

dammit

I have one floating around the house somewhere, I don't use it.

These are on Jenny’s rc for $20?
They are actually over $50, don't come with AAs, and have tax and shipping. So this is more than a fair deal.

Edit: Nevermind I thought this included the receiver. They are about $25 on Jenny's RC if they are in stock.

Last edited:
They are actually over $50, don't come with AAs, and have tax and shipping. So this is more than a fair deal.
Facts. And the stand alone DX3s on Jenny's are all sold out

Edit: Nevermind I thought this included the receiver. They are about $25 on Jenny's RC if they are in stock.
https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...m-spektrum-dx3-infraction-srs6100at-ara7617v2
$20 w/out batteries so around $25 with tax yeah
Facts. And the stand alone DX3s on Jenny's are all sold out
https://jennysrc.com/products/arrma...m-spektrum-dx3-infraction-srs6100at-ara7617v2
I’ve heard that Jenny’s will get items in stock if you contact them or order the item

I’ve heard that Jenny’s will get items in stock if you contact them or order the item
If you setup an email notification for an item when back in stock on Jenny's, it ususlly gets restocked within a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.