Mudboss stock suspension setup

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate_Radio

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Does anybody here race stock mud boss? I raced tonight and did pretty good I came in second in the b main but my car is not handling the turns as well as I would like my current suspension I have set up the following the front shocks are removed four rings on the springs I have 3/8 inch limiters in all four shocks I have whatever weight shock oil came stock with the mud boss I think it's like 15 weight and I have of the big spacers on the rear shocks what do you guys run?

Does anybody here race stock mud boss? I raced tonight and did pretty good I came in second in the b main but my car is not handling the turns as well as I would like my current suspension I have set up the following the front shocks are removed four rings on the springs I have 3/8 inch limiters in all four shocks I have whatever weight shock oil came stock with the mud boss I think it's like 15 weight and I have of the big spacers on the rear shocks what do you guys run?
Welcome to RCT bud. What are the issues with the turning. Is it not holding the track? Since your only turning left. Sounds like you need to adjust you ahock oil. The stock shock oil wt. Isnt set up for your driven style or your RC set up. Its just a basic set up. Traxxas usually uses 30-40wt. In stock shocks. I would start with the shock oil and the way they are mounted to the towers.. I found this on a mud boss racing FB page. Hope you can use it to help you with your car...
Screenshot_20220917-082203_Chrome.jpg

Back