NEW Traxxas trx4 1/18th scale Opinions? Soon to come In Novemeber

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coldvod

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
They look good. It might be my first Traxxas the body looks good and the clipless design on 1/18 is dare I say... an inovation It might give the gelande a run for its money at only 150US$

Hardbody Landrover or Bronco
180 sized brushed motor
Included 2s 750mah lipo
Oil filled shocks
metal servo? For a Traxxas ?
probably more...
sadly it includes bushing not bearings

Links for more info :
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/trx-4m/

97074-1-TRX4m-Bronco-Blue-Red-Sunset-5811.jpg

97054-1-Defender-Action-Combo-Silver-Blue-Bronco-9840.jpg

I kinda like it. I dont like rx esc combos, so all electronics will be binned or sold on ebay. I wish they would show full chassis shots.
The link between the 2 videos and theres a thing you have to slide to the left

Or this one theyre both the same link
https://traxxas.com/products/landing/trx-4m/
I kinda like it. I dont like rx esc combos, so all electronics will be binned or sold on ebay. I wish they would show full chassis shots.
I found some including the raw chassis
TRX4m-Chassis-Rails-Render.jpg

97074-1-Bronco-Slider-Chassis.jpg

97074-1-1-18th-Scale-Bronco-Chassis-Overhead.jpg

97054-1-1-18th-Defender-Chassis-Overhead.jpg

Last edited:
Neat. I like them, and I'm pretty sure they will be better than scx24's.

Also, bushings are fine.

Neat. I like them, and I'm pretty sure they will be better than scx24's.

Also, bushings are fine.
What would make you think that? I'm sure that'll buy but I'm not a performance orientated

I'm sure that once it's released, there will be aftermarket bearing kits available as well as other scale accessories.

What would make you think that? I'm sure that'll buy but I'm not a performance orientated
Traxxas's MO lately is to wait until others (cough*axial*cough) get their stuff as good as possible and then release something a bit better. I'm talking durability/quality, not necessarily performance. They waited until the 1/10 scale crawler market was in full swing, and then came out with the TRX4.

Traxxas's MO lately is to wait until others (cough*axial*cough) get their stuff as good as possible and then release something a bit better. I'm talking durability/quality, not necessarily performance. They waited until the 1/10 scale crawler market was in full swing, and then came out with the TRX4.
can't blame em for that. Gotta get a piece of the pie. At least theyre not directly copying kits. 🤷‍♂️

Back