Wife has given me the green light

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yachtnutz

RCTalk Basher
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Crawling
  2. Scale Builder
  3. Boating
Well my awesome wife has given me the green light to purchase this beast !

9E210D2D-D481-489C-87E8-82AC4EA92FE1.jpeg

CDF0CCBD-C13E-4F87-8526-AD7123635C2A.jpeg

3FC621A2-45E2-4CB4-A4E3-F2D515EA2185.jpeg

C6D2A496-7133-4DC9-8CAA-09CA9DE49EF1.jpeg

9ADF94A9-7ACE-4240-BE38-620974DD9A0F.jpeg

6E90459C-9598-4BB6-8C06-23E26AFAD694.jpeg

Very cool, I've thought about starting up a RC construction company myself lol, far too many projects as it is. Congrats...

Used to watch RCSparks just for the construction and indoor competitions where they used the forklifts to load the trucks after pulling pallets off racks.

Not my cup of tea to own and play with but fun to watch.

Very cool, I've thought about starting up a RC construction company myself lol, far too many projects as it is. Congrats...
Yea but now I have to find one they are discontinued since 2019 🤔

Congrats. Looking forward to pics.
Does your wife know you need a way to load it? 😂🤣

Funny you mentioned that here's one of my transports !

View attachment 151516

Nice looking JT, looks to be a little bigger wheel than is functional for what I do but clean and simple is nice.

What flares are those? Funny, I work at an off road shop and have not seen those before.

Nice looking JT, looks to be a little bigger wheel than is functional for what I do but clean and simple is nice.

What flares are those? Funny, I work at an off road shop and have not seen those before.
Yes it's all custom including the Kevlar paint yea those are 38 with 4.5 lift but I think the rc will fit I'll be buying ramp as the rc is 220lbs dry weight ouch !

Yes it's all custom including the Kevlar paint yea those are 38 with 4.5 lift but I think the rc will fit I'll be buying ramp as the rc is 220lbs dry weight ouch !

I was speaking on the wheel size, we do quite a bit of winter wheeling that requires airing down to 10 psi or less so none of us run anything larger than a 17". I would run 16"s but tires are getting harder to find for smaller rims. 17 is the new 15.

We built a JT on Rockcrusher 60s and 40"s last year. They are a cool platform, although Jeep has missed the boat by not doing a 2 door.

I was speaking on the wheel size, we do quite a bit of winter wheeling that requires airing down to 10 psi or less so none of us run anything larger than a 17". I would run 16"s but tires are getting harder to find for smaller rims. 17 is the new 15.

We built a JT on Rockcrusher 60s and 40"s last year. They are a cool platform, although Jeep has missed the boat by not doing a 2 door.
The wheels are 20”. It’s fine for Texas weather lol .

The wheels are 20”. It’s fine for Texas weather lol .

It's all about what works for you, as I tell my co-workers "it's not my truck and it's not my money".

I wouldn't have guessed 20 though, those are tame for Fuel wheels and show like an 18 in the picture. Good looking rig regardless. :thumbs-up:

Definitely approve of the color. ;)

Sorry for the derail, Did you watch the RC Sparks videos when they were doing the "mining", made the kid in me grin ear to ear the first time I saw it. Might be like crawling and I think it looks kind of meh but try it and next thing I know I'm running a brushhog on an RC tractor to mow my lawn.

Yeah, the RC Sparks mining vids were really cool. Looked like a load of fun for sure.

It's all about what works for you, as I tell my co-workers "it's not my truck and it's not my money".

I wouldn't have guessed 20 though, those are tame for Fuel wheels and show like an 18 in the picture. Good looking rig regardless. :thumbs-up:

Definitely approve of the color. ;)

Sorry for the derail, Did you watch the RC Sparks videos when they were doing the "mining", made the kid in me grin ear to ear the first time I saw it. Might be like crawling and I think it looks kind of meh but try it and next thing I know I'm running a brushhog on an RC tractor to mow my lawn.
Thanks but to honest with you I really don’t care what other people think, just so long as I like it to each his own as they say .yea I just watched that video again , did you see the one where wife a kid are sitting in the bucket and driving this monster !

Thanks but to honest with you I really don’t care what other people think, just so long as I like it to each his own as they say .yea I just watched that video again , did you see the one where wife a kid are sitting in the bucket and driving this monster !

:thumbs-up: Only way to live without making yourself crazy. I seek opinions and don't care if they are positive or negative. Sometimes they may even change my mind about something. I'm never out for approval though. My wife is the only one I ever need or want that from. :)

Been a while but I remember it. I've watched some of the big events on youtube too. It looks like something that would be the most fun with several people to run equipment at the same time.

:thumbs-up: Only way to live without making yourself crazy. I seek opinions and don't care if they are positive or negative. Sometimes they may even change my mind about something. I'm never out for approval though. My wife is the only one I ever need or want that from. :)

Been a while but I remember it. I've watched some of the big events on youtube too. It looks like something that would be the most fun with several people to run equipment at the same time.
Yea happy Wife happy Life !

Funny you mentioned that here's one of my transports !

View attachment 151516
Question number two. You dont plan on shoveling stuff in it do you? I know they make front end loaders. 😂🤣

Nice truck you got. Amazing ride some larger wheels can make. My old work truck had 20s XDs with Nitto trail grappler 33s. Turned that 6.4 diesel into a beast.

No I’ll end up buy the front end loader eventually . At least that’s what wife thinking I’ll do 😁

Can you even buy that earth mover anymore? As far as I can tell it's discontinued.