Does anyone know what happened to @GreyWolf74??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro

THIS^^^
My heart attack last year started out the same way for the first 20-30 minutes but by the time I got to the hospital I was gasping for air pretty good. Glad your doing better now. Blood thinners suck! lol
What thinners they got you on? Elliquis pills and lovenox shots to the belly plus 4 or 6 iv of whatever it was.

@johnnydmd
Glad your doing better. I was locked up last week and still can't get the hospital smell out. It keeps coming in whiffs, a smell I can't describe or duplicate.

Thanks bro

THIS^^^
My heart attack last year started out the same way for the first 20-30 minutes but by the time I got to the hospital I was gasping for air pretty good. Glad your doing better now. Blood thinners suck! lol
Well, look what the cat dragged in......a @Greywolf74 !

Welcome back, Homie!

Thanks bro

THIS^^^
I am glad you are back to the forum, I joined here just because of you and I really enjoyed your lipo testing, hopefully you start that thread again

What thinners they got you on? Elliquis pills and lovenox shots to the belly plus 4 or 6 iv of whatever it was.

@johnnydmd
Glad your doing better. I was locked up last week and still can't get the hospital smell out. It keeps coming in whiffs, a smell I can't describe or duplicate.
They had me on bralinta at first but I ended up having some nasty shortness of breath side effects from it that landed me back in the hospital. Luckily it was just those pills. After that they put me on Plavix but I've been off of the thinners for a few months now

Well, look what the cat dragged in......a @Greywolf74 !

Welcome back, Homie!
Thank mayne!

I am glad you are back to the forum, I joined here just because of you and I really enjoyed your lipo testing, hopefully you start that thread again
Yeah, I'm almost done with the the testing. I'll post it once I finish the last 6-8 lipos.

Last edited:
Thanks bro

THIS^^^

They sure do suck. The ones I'm on the first month are ridiculous in price too. Hopefully I'm off them in a another week, but could be a year, and they'll switch me to the cheaper ones.

How did you do after your attack, with recovery? I'm finding that for the most part I cannot tell I had anything. At first I felt a little more easily tired, but they said that could be from the meds too.

They sure do suck. The ones I'm on the first month are ridiculous in price too. Hopefully I'm off them in a another week, but could be a year, and they'll switch me to the cheaper ones.

How did you do after your attack, with recovery? I'm finding that for the most part I cannot tell I had anything. At first I felt a little more easily tired, but they said that could be from the meds too.
The first 3 weeks I felt tired a lot but after that I started feeling better than I had in quite awhile. At about the 5-6 month mark I started developing various issues that I never had before. Some of it ended up being the first blood thinner they put me on and some of it I still dont know what it is or why it happens. One of the unknowns is that I seem to get abnormally cold and then i might have that issue most of the day and then all of a sudden Ill be burning up and sweating out of the blue. Other times like today I feel pretty normal so I have no clue on that one. My Dr. thought maybe a thyroid issue but the tests all came back good. IDK. With the exception of that issue I feel pretty much the same as I did before the heart attack now. That being said outside of a small spot of scar tissue there was no significant damage done to my heart. I've been terrible about exercising properly but I have made some changes to the the amount of food that I eat which has helped me to lose weight. My problem is I have an addictive personality so I tend to obsess about whatever I'm in to at the moment, RCs, electronics, video games, guitars now too and all I want to do is spend all my free time doing whatever it is I'm obsessed with at the time which is never exercise lol. I try to periodically set up some kind of regimen where I force myself to do some walking or something before feeding my addictions but it usually doesn't last long before I give in to my wants. I've always had self control issues and these days its taking its toll I guess. I do what I can and just take things one day at a time now. If I get through the day its a good day and one of these days if I dont get through the day, Well, at least i wont have to go to work the next day lol

Yeah, that pretty much mirrors my first 3 weeks (it happened 3 weeks to the day ago). I felt slightly tired, but this weekend my energy started coming back a lot. I have upped my walking the middle of last week, and today I got cleared for "doing whatever I can handle", whatever that means, lol.

After the third week, I pretty much just started back doing my normal routine and the ole ticker took it just fine. Sounds like physically you're in way better shape than I am so you probably wont have any trouble quickly returning back to normal work load/workouts.

One of the unknowns is that I seem to get abnormally cold and then i might have that issue most of the day and then all of a sudden Ill be burning up and sweating out of the blue.
Silly boy, that just Manopause setting in. ;)

Back