Sold / Found Spektrum slt3 transmitter

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb90

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Looking for a spektrum slt3 transmitter. Dosnt need to work, just need it for my boy to play with. He is obsessed with that radio for some reason and no other will do.

Attachments

• 15097.jpeg
    15097.jpeg
    520.3 KB · Views: 124
We all have our favorites... :D

Last edited:
I think i have one located. I will update when i know for sure

Caleb,
You changed out the AE XP120 radio system for a Spektrum? How is that working out for you? Is braking on the MT10 improved?

Change to Spektrum is on the to-do list for one of these first days on my MT10.

Happy you found a radio for your son. Think is cool he doesn't want to give it up. Sounds like he'll be a trigger king soon enough.

Caleb,
You changed out the AE XP120 radio system for a Spektrum? How is that working out for you? Is braking on the MT10 improved?

Change to Spektrum is on the to-do list for one of these first days on my MT10.

Happy you found a radio for your son. Think is cool he doesn't want to give it up. Sounds like he'll be a trigger king soon enough.
No, we have the rival mt10, team corally kronos xtr with a dumbo radio i bought and the arrma big rock. But for what ever reason he loves that spektrum radio, and if i try or my wife trys to run the big rock and we take that radio away and offer another in return we hit melt down mode.. kid loves it

I have one! pm me the address and I'll send it tomorrow.

Looking for a spektrum slt3 transmitter. Dosnt need to work, just need it for my boy to play with. He is obsessed with that radio for some reason and no other will do.
You’re a kind father. Lol. I have to ask, you give him any other —Turnigy, another Sprktrum, whatever, and it’s no good?

You’re a kind father. Lol. I have to ask, you give him any other —Turnigy, another Sprktrum, whatever, and it’s no good?
I tride other radios. But for what ever reason he is obsessed with the spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back