RPM a arms finally to EXB and V5 arrmas

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccar4life

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
  4. Flying
  5. Boating
https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a-arms/front-a-arms/arrma-6s-front-left-arms/

RPM 6S Front A-arms fit V5 / EXB editions of the ARRMA Kraton, Notorious, Talion, Fireteam & Outcast. The design modifications we incorporated accommodate changes made by ARRMA for V5 and EXB versions of these vehicles.

81602.jpg

81609-900x600.jpg

453.jpg
453.jpg

Beefier: Our A-arms are significantly beefier than our original 6S version A-arms. Lower A-arm support beams are 30% thicker while upper A-arms are more than 22% thicker. The added thickness not only improves durability and strength, it also reduces flex. Less flex equates to more predictable suspension performance and handling.

Extra Suspension Options: The lower A-arm has an added shock mount hole further outboard. This additional position provides a lower profile suspension set-up. The shocks lay down a little further, dropping the ride height for a lower center of gravity. A lower center of gravity equates to higher corner speeds.

Caster Clip Elimination: As for the upper A-arm, we eliminated the caster spacers. This gave us room to widen the arm at the inner hinge pin mount. The extra width creates more of an “A” shape, stabilizing the upper A-arm. A more stable A-arm improves steering and suspension performance while adding strength and durability.

Ooooooooooooooooooo liking the red!

I'm on my 3rd front and 2nd rear arms on my kraton exb I got back in October. Only run the thing 4 or 5 times so far. Been running RPM on my 2018 outcast since I got it and only broke 1 or 2 in all that time.

Bit of a premium on that price though. Oh well, would rather replace once and move on.

https://www.rpmrcproducts.com/shop/a-arms/front-a-arms/arrma-6s-front-left-arms/

RPM 6S Front A-arms fit V5 / EXB editions of the ARRMA Kraton, Notorious, Talion, Fireteam & Outcast. The design modifications we incorporated accommodate changes made by ARRMA for V5 and EXB versions of these vehicles.

View attachment 146628
View attachment 146629
View attachment 146630View attachment 146630

Beefier: Our A-arms are significantly beefier than our original 6S version A-arms. Lower A-arm support beams are 30% thicker while upper A-arms are more than 22% thicker. The added thickness not only improves durability and strength, it also reduces flex. Less flex equates to more predictable suspension performance and handling.

Extra Suspension Options: The lower A-arm has an added shock mount hole further outboard. This additional position provides a lower profile suspension set-up. The shocks lay down a little further, dropping the ride height for a lower center of gravity. A lower center of gravity equates to higher corner speeds.

Caster Clip Elimination: As for the upper A-arm, we eliminated the caster spacers. This gave us room to widen the arm at the inner hinge pin mount. The extra width creates more of an “A” shape, stabilizing the upper A-arm. A more stable A-arm improves steering and suspension performance while adding strength and durability.
Just got them today

Attachments

• 16527302950133556825609531801465.jpg
    16527302950133556825609531801465.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 57
Back