RCT Member Location Map!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Blake'd! (or is your first name just Blake?)

I added you!
Pm you
Yep, that's what I do. I put the forum username, then the member's real name in parentheses. For example @TheNitroQuakeKing, for mine I did: "@The_RC_Dude (Isaac)". If you can, check the map, you should be at the bottom (it's sorted by time, earliest to latest), tell me if I did it right! :)

Huh? No, we all care, you're part of the RCT fam!
Check out my informative thread sometime. I can bore you for months

Yep, as you know, I've replied to that multiple times!
Lol if you want to talk tech specs, rambling, and random bits of info, I'm good at that! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.8 KB · Views: 29
Weeeeeeeeee !!!
That’s me on the map !!
Does this make me kind of famous ? 😂

Weeeeeeeeee !!!
That’s me on the map !!
Does this make me kind of famous ? 😂
Hee hee!
Yup, that's you alright! I guess it does make you more "out there", unless nobody has noticed you before because you were living and driving RCs under a rock! 🤣🤣 If you want, I can always adjust the pin to your liking!

Been there done that - years ago when Cabela's was still a thing.
It’s still there. Even though they were bought out by Bass Pro it’s still a Cabelas. I even worked there on the phones through college. Got a great discount.

Hi guys, TRD here. Last night I had this great idea, what if I got an online US state map had the RCT fam share their general locations, and put their general locations along with their usernames (and maybe first names) on the map? So basically everyone, tell me in the comment your GENERAL locations (if you're willing, don't put in your exact street or anything, because of safety reasons!), and perhaps your first, real names (last name not needed, again, safety first!). I'll then chart out the locations with their respective usernames/first names. This way, we'll be able to visually see where our fellow members are! I'll update the map every few days, so if a week has gone by and you don't see your name and location, please tell me again! I won't really add anybody by myself, if you want to be on the map, tell me so! I think this is gonna be fun, and as always, feel free to have some fun in the comments!

For those of you outside the US, that's fine, as Google Maps...maps the whole world! Lastly, I know very well that all you guys are comedians, so some of you are going say your location is "in your recliner" or "in Heaven" (or in the opposite of Heaven...Lord help you), and so on; that's funny and all, but I can't map those locations, so do give your actual location after you've had your laugh! :)

I've started out by putting myself on the map, as you can all see. Admins like @WoodiE, @Slick2500, ect. can join in too!

Cheers, Isaac

EDIT: Ok, so thanks to @WickedFog, instead of using an online map and manually adding each person, I'll just link to a Google map thing I made instead. Once you tell me your general location, I'll drop a pin in that area, somewhat randomly, so sorry if the pin is on top of a school, or parking lot! 🤣🤣 Remember to look about, because some people live outside the US, like @Stigtheone.

Here is the Google Map!

Edit 2: Also, please separate your name from your location with a comma or something! I can always at anytime change the location and/or name, so lemme know if change is needed! Also, if there needs to be any corrections, please tell me too!
Hey, I am Noah, and am in West Michigan.

Hi Noah, thanks for joining! There's a new blue pin on the ol' map now, check it out! (scroll down the list, it's arranged by date/time, so you're at the bottom)
It's awesome how we all can see where everyone's at nicely done sir 👍👍

Thanks Stoner, glad you like it! I'm hoping eventually someone can pin this thread so it won't get lost in the forum! (one of my own personal forum goals to also to get something pinned 🤣🤣)
I will tag @WoodiE or @NCNitro . Would be the ones to talk to about that. I agree it definitely should get pined or something. Definitely a cool thread to be able to see everyone thats a member.. Well done bud 👍👍

Back