Dhk diff always breaks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurtfullbobcat22

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any dhk hunter diff replacements or even upgrades because me diffs in the inside there’s a screw that always backs out and I can’t even drive anymore Beacuse my 11.1 is to powerful or smthing and it breaks more often so any suggestions I can do would be really helpful thatnk

Anyone know if there are any dhk hunter diff replacements or even upgrades because me diffs in the inside there’s a screw that always backs out and I can’t even drive anymore Beacuse my 11.1 is to powerful or smthing and it breaks more often so any suggestions I can do would be really helpful thatnk
Which screw are you referring to? The one that holds the gear to the input shaft for the front and rear diff? If that is the issue, Loc-Tite the screw, let it sit for 24 hours, and it wont do it again. I run mine on 3S quite often, and have only had that screw come out one time in 3 years, and have never broke one after doing that to all my DHK cars.

Which screw are you referring to? The one that holds the gear to the input shaft for the front and rear diff? If that is the issue, Loc-Tite the screw, let it sit for 24 hours, and it wont do it again. I run mine on 3S quite often, and have only had that screw come out one time in 3 years, and have never broke one after doing that to all my DHK cars.
Okay thank you I will definitely try it much apreaceatd

Back