Controller issue

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
So my controller is giveing me problems & I can't figure it out. I has done this since I bought it. when I turn the knob to turn it controles the motor to drive instead of operating the servo. The throttle controller works as it is supposed to & all other channels as well. I was wondering if there is some way to reset it or if there is something I could be missing.if it helps the controller is a 6 channel surpass hobby. If anyone has had this issue or knows what I am doing wrong please help. I have 5 RC projects going on and I just wired 1 with multiple lights & gadgets with that controller in mind to use and I'm on the end of my budget.Now the build is at a hold untill I can solve the issue & I'm so close to haveing it done. I will take any advice anyone is willing to share. Thanks

Looks like it's in some kind of channel mix mode. A minute of googling shows it has a tractor mode, so check the manual and change to normal mode or reset it altogether.

Looks like it's in some kind of channel mix mode. A minute of googling shows it has a tractor mode, so check the manual and change to normal mode or reset it altogether.
I have looked over the manual but it does not say anything about reseting. How would it be done normally? Take the batteries out or is there see kind of button?

Don't know, just guessing here 🤷

Don't know, just guessing here 🤷
It's cool thanks I do appreciate the input and you takeing the time to reply.