Sub 250 gram planes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noah Zimmerman

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
I have only been flying for the last couple of months. There are not many good large areas to fly near me so I have been enjoying learning to fly with smaller planes in smaller spaces. I really love my eachine p51. I also have a duet and an arrows Hawkeye. The p51 is way better than the others and flys great. I am looking for other options for small planes. Looking at the eachine flying fish or maybe a fling wing plane now. What small planes do you love?

Attachments

• 20211216_134945.jpg
    20211216_134945.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 77
I really like my UMX Turbo Timber. Being a high wing, it is very stable when just cruising, has great STOL abilities and enough get up and go to be fun if you feel like doing aerobatics. It also has the safe mode, which might be good for beginning flyers.( I personally don't use it)

I really like my UMX Turbo Timber. Being a high wing, it is very stable when just cruising, has great STOL abilities and enough get up and go to be fun if you feel like doing aerobatics. It also has the safe mode, which might be good for beginning flyers.( I personally don't use it)
I have been interested in the turbo timber but it is not a sub 250 gram plane unfortunately