Anybody got a December b-day?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_RC_Dude

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello fellow RCers (again), thought I would ask you guys, whos got a b-day in the last month of the year? I've got one, my birthday is December 16th, in 2 days! I was actually gonna be born on Christmas or the day after, but (luckily?) I was born early? Anyway, getting off subject (this is by far my most random, out-there post so far!)! Even if you don't have a December b-day, chime in and tell us your b-day, so we can all mark our calendars, and make sure we don't forget anyone!

-Isaac, aka TRD (for short)

Whats up bud. Yup I'm a December kid. DEC 20. I too were supposed to be a Xmas kid but decided to drop early. It's just another day at my age. All the days are just another day glad to be above ground and working these days. Happy birthday bud!!!👍👍

Mine is 5/29 (same as JFK), but my younger daughter is 12/30. She has always felt she gets jipped having a birthday around Xmas. So, for the last several years, we would also have a 1/2 year birthday party for her. Also nicer because it's during the warm season.
I'm also an old fart like Stoner, so birthdays are just another day for me as well. Still nice though when people remember and simply wish you a happy birthday 😀

Whats up bud. Yup I'm a December kid. DEC 20. I too were supposed to be a Xmas kid but decided to drop early. It's just another day at my age. All the days are just another day glad to be above ground and working these days. Happy birthday bud!!!👍👍
Oh! Happy early birthday!

Did you use to work underground?

Thanks guys appreciate it.. everyone has a expiration date.. that's why you got to have fun and live life to its fullest everyday and smile. Life is to short not to have fun.. 👍👍
Oh! Happy early birthday!

Did you use to work underground?
No I didn't work underground 🤣🤣But I am glad to be alive and above ground lol thats was a good question bud🤣🤣🤣

My cousin has December 23. He says he appreciates his Birthmas gifts. But I know, he's getting screwed every year. It's a budget thing. I wish everyone else was born in December.

Back