It's snow time :D

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool and awesome editing. Thanks for sharing.

That was rather relaxing to watch. Good vid!

I had a little bit of fun in the snow yesterday, myself.
1209211607.jpg

Very cool and awesome editing. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, it was pleasure to record it and than to put the pieces together to make a story.
That was rather relaxing to watch. Good vid!

I had a little bit of fun in the snow yesterday, myself.
Thank you :thumbs-up:
You know what I felt ;)
Nicely done, looks like a bit of a challenge once the tires get stiffer in the cold. :thumbs-up:
Hi,
Stiff tires weren't a problem. Just keep in mind that my 7 and 10 years old children were driving the rigs. Maybe the paths weren't chosen too perfect but still good enough to drive through 😉
Snow is tha debil! Momma said so... 🤣
👿 snow is fun :D

Last edited:
I'm jealous that you guy got some snow already...

We had rain yesterday, wish I was home. It is supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday. We get very little rain, so when it does rain, I don't want to miss it. It only seems to rain at night or when I'm at work. :(

We had rain yesterday, wish I was home. It is supposed to rain Monday and Tuesday. We get very little rain, so when it does rain, I don't want to miss it. It only seems to rain at night or when I'm at work. :(
Feel free to visit me, you'll have water in abundance... whether it's rain or snow :D
And if, unluckily for you, you would bring us California sunshine, I wouldn't mind ;)

Back