Arrma Felony T-top

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flames77

You spent how much!?!?
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Ok so @Greywolf74 Welcomed me to the forum and wanted to know more about my Felony.

I knew from the start i wanted to do something different. Something i hadn't seen anyone do yet. And here we have the Felony Trans-am!

I simply just got some posterboard and cut out different patterns until i was happy with the fitment for this project. Adding to the uniqueness of this, i decided to "roll the windows down" as well. I used a dremel with a diamond bit to cut out the t-tops and windows. Super easy, just need patience. After i cut it all out and smoothed the edges up a bit. I got some really small tube cut a slit down the entire length and pressed it around the edges to give it a nice clean look.

But i wasn't done yet. It needed something a little more. And you guessed it, a Firebird for the hood. So i busted out my Cricut ( yes ladies i have a Cricut!!). I can make cool stickers, just like the one you are about to see!:D:D

The rear wing and towhook is just something i designed and 3D printed to further add to the details.

To top it all off, i added a Polo Creations light kit!

Enjoy guys!

IMG_8545.jpg
IMG_8565.jpg
IMG_8800.jpg
IMG_8803.jpg
IMG_8797.jpg
IMG_8796.jpg

Brah......that is so sick!
I appreciate it! :thumbs-up:
Great idea, and very well executed. This is definitely a first. Gorgeous rig man!
Thank you! I appreciate it!🙏
Incredible car my man.
Thank you!🙏
The WIDOW plates come from my original body theme. With this body i designed and 3D printed the grille. And i just stumbled across a stl for a blower and printed that as well. If you notice in the first picture the butterflies are raised! :D:D

Attachments

• F91E616F-8227-4FCF-96B8-5C76500C8BE5.JPEG
    F91E616F-8227-4FCF-96B8-5C76500C8BE5.JPEG
    97.8 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_5962.jpg
    IMG_5962.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
Nice clean look. Great attention to detail! My buddy had a monte carlo ss 427 turbo 400 with 9.11 rear from a gnx. Her t tops had gaps from the body twisting.

Much appreciated! I have a vinyl cutter too so this will be awesome! Gonna order a separate body though. :)
4522E845-256A-43C9-A377-C667059AC0E3.jpeg

Here’s another picture of the tube differences. The left is the 1/16th tube I sent the link for compared to the 1/8 vacuum line I originally was gonna use. Big difference and I think it looks better with the smaller style. But that’s just me! 👍🏼👍🏼

Please share yours when you get it finished!

It may be quite some time before I get around to doing this as I already have a dozen other projects either ongoing or on standby lol. That 1/16th tubing does look a lot better and I went ahead and ordered some while I was there for use later. :)

It may be quite some time before I get around to doing this as I already have a dozen other projects either ongoing or on standby lol. That 1/16th tubing does look a lot better and I went ahead and ordered some while I was there for use later. :)
If your like me, a year from now, your not going to have a clue what you ordered that tube for! 🤣

View attachment 138872

Here’s another picture of the tube differences. The left is the 1/16th tube I sent the link for compared to the 1/8 vacuum line I originally was gonna use. Big difference and I think it looks better with the smaller style. But that’s just me! 👍🏼👍🏼

Please share yours when you get it finished!
Hands down, the 1/16 size! That's just brilliant!

Now, you need an interior to make this a masterpiece. If it were me, this would be the driver....😁
download (1).jpeg

Back