Back from rc break with a jato!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it will definitely be alot faster and more tourqe then the 3.3 that's in it. Have you done any upgrades to your trans with the gears? And drive train?
No that's my first step.. I just need to find the upgrades it needs. Do they still sell them?

No that's my first step.. I just need to find the upgrades it needs. Do they still sell them?
I just posted a thread from the traxxas forum about the jato and what's needed bud
To be honest your best easiest option. Would be throw the O.S .21 in the jato.. has the displacement of a big block. But without the big block.

I just posted a thread from the traxxas forum about the jato and what's needed bud

To be honest your best easiest option. Would be throw the O.S .21 in the jato.. has the displacement of a big block. But without the big block.

Totally agree. Plus they just run great, best running engine I've ever owned.

Totally agree. Plus they just run great, best running engine I've ever owned.
Yeah the O.S is definitely one of the best nitro engines. And it's a drop in which makes it even better. All the power of Big Block in a small block foot print.👍👍