Hello From RCBattery.com

• Thread starter RCBattery.comRichard
  • Start date

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RCBattery.comRichard

RCTalk Vendor!
RCTalk Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Hi All,

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Richard and I am one of the owners of RCBattery.com. As the domain suggests we sell Lipo batteries for all RC applications.

Our mission at RCBattery.com is to provide all RC enthusiasts with quality Lipo batteries at an affordable price, this is why we started RCBattery.com.

We saw a void in the market for RC hobbyists who were looking for a premium RC Battery without a premium price tag. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. All our staff are committed to putting you first, everyone from the management team to our warehouse staff believes in our vision.

We aren’t reinventing the wheel we are just making it better and more affordable.

Being a small company, just starting up, we have a lot to prove and we are excited to put our best foot forward. From one hobbyist to another, we guarantee you that we will offer you the best service and the best products at the best prices.

We wanted to join the forum to provide you a place to as us any questions you have about our batteries and to help in any way we can. Feel free to ask any questions and I will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.

We won’t stop pushing ahead, because you won’t stop pushing ahead.
Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum Richard. I have been waiting for a particular LiPo you sell to come back in stock for a couple weeks. How often do you get new inventory? The one I want is a 5000mAh 3s with EC5 plug. Grey's tests show some really impressive numbers for your batteries, so dying to grab a couple.

Another member that I recommended Liperiors too was asking me that same question about restock cuz the battery hes after is out of stock too.

While were asking questions about their business practices...Whats the chance of seeing an option where when you pick a certain battery out that you can choose what connector you want on it before its placed in your cart? Especially EC5s, XT90s, Deans, or just bare wire for those that want to add their own connectors. Like SMCs website does. That would be a fantasic option. Real Deans Ultra Plugs though, not those cheap knock offs.

While were asking questions about their business practices...Whats the chance of seeing an option where when you pick a certain battery out that you can choose what connector you want on it before its placed in your cart? Especially EC5s, XT90s, Deans, or just bare wire for those that want to add their own connectors. Like SMCs website does. That would be a fantasic option. Real Deans Ultra Plugs though, not those cheap knock offs.
☝️2nd this☝️

My felony uses batteries like no other so some good 3s with ec5 connectors would be great as back ups. I find myself wanting to run more but the batteries just don't last in that thing. Not new to rc so I get why they don't just too expensive to get extras for it at the moment.

Hi All,

Let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Richard and I am one of the owners of RCBattery.com. As the domain suggests we sell Lipo batteries for all RC applications.

Our mission at RCBattery.com is to provide all RC enthusiasts with quality Lipo batteries at an affordable price, this is why we started RCBattery.com.

We saw a void in the market for RC hobbyists who were looking for a premium RC Battery without a premium price tag. This motivates us — inspires us — to do what we do. All our staff are committed to putting you first, everyone from the management team to our warehouse staff believes in our vision.

We aren’t reinventing the wheel we are just making it better and more affordable.

Being a small company, just starting up, we have a lot to prove and we are excited to put our best foot forward. From one hobbyist to another, we guarantee you that we will offer you the best service and the best products at the best prices.

We wanted to join the forum to provide you a place to as us any questions you have about our batteries and to help in any way we can. Feel free to ask any questions and I will endeavor to get back to you as soon as possible.

Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
Welcome to the the forum. I agree with Wolf above a connector option would be nice.. usually just end up cutting them off and throwing XT's on my lipos... got a nice line up definitely sir... Will have to pick up a couple and give them a run. And see how the do in the X... always looking for a new place for lipos for the collection... 👍👍

Hi All,

Keep racing!!!! ”

Warm Regards

Richard M
Chief Operating Officer
I'll be in the market for a lipo and charger soon so I'll definitely keep you guys in mind!!! Welcome and all the best for the future!!!

Welcome to the the forum. I agree with Wolf above a connector option would be nice.. usually just end up cutting them off and throwing XT's on my lipos... got a nice line up definitely sir... Will have to pick up a couple and give them a run. And see how the do in the X... always looking for a new place for lipos for the collection... 👍👍
Just to give credit where credit is due. The whole optional connector idea was WickedFog's but I agreed with him as that is an option on SMCs website that I really love... so I posted the question in here :)

Just to give credit where credit is due. The whole optional connector idea was WickedFog's but I agreed with him as that is an option on SMCs website that I really love... so I posted the question in here :)
Well then 😝😝 Wickedfog.. good idea bud. I agree 100% with the optional connector choice...or I try to buy them with connectors other guys use. So when they get cutoff I can send them to that person.👍👍

I am definitely grabbing some of their batts as soon as I get paid, barring them being in stock of course. Especially after reading Richard's post here. I always root for the little guys, especially when it appears they hit the ground running offering a product with good value for your money.

I vote to get Wolf more of these batteries for testing purposes. Lord knows he has spent a small fortune doing us a great service here.

Back