I may need professional help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
I just scored a killer deal on a used felony. It is like new with only 20 minutes run time. I may need to seek professional help for my addiction..............NAH

Attachments

• 20211026_164344.jpg
    20211026_164344.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 87
I think the only cure would be to relinquish yourself of all of your personal belongings, free yourself of the burden of ownership and the obsession caused by it. I'll send you my mailing address, I'll make sure to give that Felony a good home. ;)

I think the only cure would be to relinquish yourself of all of your personal belongings, free yourself of the burden of ownership and the obsession caused by it. I'll send you my mailing address, I'll make sure to give that Felony a good home. ;)
I dont know if that could be considered a "cure". I think it would actually cause other issues, as well as withdrawals.

I just scored a killer deal on a used felony. It is like new with only 20 minutes run time. I may need to seek professional help for my addiction..............NAH
Sweet!!! Awesome score bud👍👍

Hey hey hey, I would give a couple of RCs good homes too! I keep mine clean (but not as good as Rolex lol, sigh...too bad I never met him) lol
If you don't mind me asking, how much did the guy sell it for? Sweet new rig!

The only thing this group of RC nuts will help with. Is whats the next one rc to get. We will never stop or help in the stopping of buy or building RCs.... you know this man😉😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍

Don’t worry we’re here to help you find the most high quality pure rc’s

Ran the felony good today....... and the 4tec which hasn't seen much use lately. Definitely notice rear tires are going to be a major issue. Wife did drive the felony and we were both surprised at how well she did with it. She went full send right out the gate. I on the other hand smacked a couple curbs and bent the splitter. I'm pleased at the durability of the arrma compared to others I've owned. No real damage and it's been smacked into curbs a few times. Leaves more money for bling in the future or tires you know whatever 🤣
20211031_210506.jpg
20211031_210521.jpg
20211031_210528.jpg

Back