Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xraycer

RCTalk VIP
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
I don't know about you all, but, Man, I love food! All kinds of food!

So tonight, the wife left me to fend for myself for dinner. She and our 2 girls were all set. Our son is away at a game, and won't be home until late. This is actually great because I've been hankering for chilli cheese dogs.
Boiled natural casing hot dogs, Walmart Great Value chilli with no beans, Mexican cheese blend, fresh jalapeno, raw onions, cilantro, and Valentino hot sauce. Washed it down with a cold, citrusy Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
Man, that really hit the spot!
1012211912.jpg

So, what are you eating?!

About to head out the door for work. So it's just a protein shake and a banana. Can't eat this early

Looks yummy. I just woke up, so thinking about breaky. Not sure yet what to make. Probably some French toast, cooked apples, sausage and eggs.
Description of your baked apples?
2 pieces of pizza for breakfast.
🤘
Heck yeah! I'm not someone who limits their options just because it's breakfast.

Last edited:
About to head out the door for work. So it's just a protein shake and a banana. Can't eat this early
I start work at 4:30, and I just usually just have a piece of fruit until lunch time. Which is usually around 10am, for me. Lol
I love finishing up my work day around peoples' normal lunch time 😀
Breakfast food is whatever food you eat at breakfast :)
Exactly!

Many people just can't phantom this concept. So, I would ask them, if they think the Inuits only have whale blubber and seal meat just for lunch and dinner?

Last edited:
Found a bunch of honey mushrooms down by the river, picked them and sauteed them :D
I've never heard of these. I would love to forage for sold mushrooms, but I know next to nothing about identifying the safe, edible ones.

I don't know about you all, but, Man, I love food! All kinds of food!

So tonight, the wife left me to fend for myself for dinner. She and our 2 girls were all set. Our son is away at a game, and won't be home until late. This is actually great because I've been hankering for chilli cheese dogs.
Boiled natural casing hot dogs, Walmart Great Value chilli with no beans, Mexican cheese blend, fresh jalapeno, raw onions, cilantro, and Valentino hot sauce. Washed it down with a cold, citrusy Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
Man, that really hit the spot!View attachment 134913
So, what are you eating?!
It's hard to beat a good chili dog.... :)

I'm on my annual, week off in October, right now. I take a week off, to get some house projects done that I didn't want to do in the heat of summer.
About an hour ago, I woke to the smell of a wonderful aroma coming from downstairs. Came down to find this yummy pan of goodness: maple pork morning sausages!

I haven't dug into 'em yet, but I already know what they taste like. Right now, I'm just waking up to a tall mug Wicked Awesome French roast.
1013210701_HDR.jpg

Ha! Lunch today is left over Lasagna, and dinner tonight is those same Maple Sausages, Eggs and Country Fried Potatoes. All food should be eaten when it sounds good....not when the clock says it's acceptable. Those Chile Dogs did look good! :)

Lunch for me is gonna be a sammich made from a badass meatloaf my wife made a couple days ago. little bbq sauce and a slice of provolone on some wheat bread! Best meatloaf shes ever made and shes made quite a few. That woman can cook her butt off :)

It's hard to beat a good chili dog.... :)
I love chili dogs, kraut and mustard dogs, regular ol' dogs with katchup, mustard and relish....It just hard to beat a hotdog period.

Hmmmm maybe brautwurst... 🤔
I love hot dogs in pretty much every way as well, but chilli and cheese has to be the pinnacle. Back in my high school and college days, stopping at 7-11, for a late night snack of cheap chili cheese dogs with onions was the norm.
Ha! Lunch today is left over Lasagna, and dinner tonight is those same Maple Sausages, Eggs and Country Fried Potatoes. All food should be eaten when it sounds good....not when the clock says it's acceptable. Those Chile Dogs did look good! :)
Breakfast for dinner is the best!

You've got eggs, sausages and potatoes. Really, what more do you need?!

I was at the grocery store earlier, and they had their premade breakfast sandwiches marked down to 99¢. I grabbed one bacon egg cheese, and one sausage egg and cheese. Both are wedged between maple syrup French toasts. It wasn't fresh, but, Man, for 99¢, I felt like I won a small lottery!

Last edited:
I start work at 4:30, and I just usually just have a piece of fruit until lunch time. Which is usually around 10am, for me. Lol
I love finishing up my work day around peoples' normal lunch time 😀
That's great yeah I start 530 6. And off site by 130 2. I also don't take lunch. I grab something when I get home. I love leaven as guys coming back from lunch. They ate always WTF where you going? I'm going home sucka have fun.👍🤣🤣🤣

Eggrolls for dinner tonight. Cabbage, carrots, pork loin, dollop of peanut butter, soy sauce, and eggroll wraps. Easy peasy, and the kiddo loves them. Deep fry in peanut oil 😉
One of my favorites. I had a couple pieces of pressure-cooked chicken with white rice. I wasn't really hungry but had to eat something so I could take my meds.

Back