Post your workspace!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent some much needed time reorganizing, cleaning and making the counter top on my workbench area today. Used a bunch of parts cards I had under some plexiglass sheets and then put decals all over the top of them, I think it turned out awesome 👌 now I just need to hang a few more shelves for my rigs and clean and organize the shelves underneath.
BeforeView attachment 133745
AfterView attachment 133746
The counter top
View attachment 133747View attachment 133749
View attachment 133748View attachment 133750
Looks good man forgot to hit the send before🤣🤣 arrma fan I see 🤣🤣👍👍👍👍

Look like @Edough13 and I had same idea this weekend. I also spent the weekend cleaning and organizing the Stoner shop... Not done yet still have some stuff to put away and clean up got some decals to put down. Since I found them all and got my RCT decals.. thanks @WoodiE . Thank you sir👍👍
I like that blue pegboard!

One of these days when I get my slat board up to hang all my kits on and find a way to get all of my stuff in boxes in the garage in my hobby room Ill post up new pics of my work space.

I like that blue pegboard!
Thanks man... think I'm going to get some more. Need to change out the black ones on the right side..only 40$ for two
Can get it in any color really.off Amazon
It's wall control

Looks good man forgot to hit the send before🤣🤣 arrma fan I see 🤣🤣👍👍👍👍
Thanks! Ya definitely love my Arrma rigs they are great and Horizon's 2yr warranty and support is amazing! They hold up to my hard bashing and speed running and I really like the parts are interchangeable for all the different models also. Have a custom build 6s SCT I made with parts from several different models and also have a couple rigs that have been switched around from one model to another with a chassis swap or small parts changes.

Thanks! Ya definitely love my Arrma rigs they are great and Horizon's 2yr warranty and support is amazing! They hold up to my hard bashing and speed running and I really like the parts are interchangeable for all the different models also. Have a custom build 6s SCT I made with parts from several different models and also have a couple rigs that have been switched around from one model to another with a chassis swap or small parts changes.
Nice that's awesome man👍👍 yeah definitely want a Kra8 for sure. Might build one from parts instead of just buying one. Better way I think get to know the kit as you go along. Plus I usually pull apart and go threw a RTR from factory anyway. Screw for screw.. probably why I haven't had any problems with my X yet..

Looks like the perfect getaway.
It's definitely my perfect getaway. From the everyday grind and stress of work and bills.. The Stoner RC shop is where I can relax and enjoy time spent. Doing the things I enjoy doing. Which is building/ modifying RCs, looking threw/for RC parts, motors, esc, nitro engines, tires/wheels. Basically anything to do with RC cars and trucks. And hanging out shooting the sh*t with you and the other guys...Its always a good time in here and in the shop...👍👍👍

Here are pics of mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 49
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 48
Here are pics of mine

If I keep this house long enough, I'll set something up like that. Looks good.

For now, it's the kitchen table or living room table or whatever I want haha. I gotta clean it up before I pick my son up next weekend though!

Attachments

• 20211005_194046.jpg
    20211005_194046.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 43
Battling covid currently.. 🤦‍♂️

But finally felt good enough to mess with my cars again. Got my workbench cleaned up and organized too. Also got me a press for changing out one way bearings! Pounding on them with a hammer after setting them on a socket NEVER worked for me.. Not once.. I just destroyed the OWB or my pride 🥴

Attachments

• 20210917_174228.jpg
    20210917_174228.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 46
Yes, I had a layout a few years ago but took it down because I really thought my landlord was going to sell the house from underneath us.
I am buying this house now so I've been cleaning out my shop and going to start rebuilding it. My shop is actually big addition to this house.
My memory is terrible lately because of some serious stress but if I remember correctly, I believe I told @WickedFog my train room/shop is 12' x 16'
He has been throwing some good ideas my way.

This is what I am going with..

EDIT: I just measured again and it is 10' x16' which is huge for N scale.

TrainNut-Track_plan.jpg

I've really missed it @Doom! I can't wait until I can start my frame work.

I will definitely start another thread in the "other hobbies" section. I'm pretty sure I seen one, but I will post lots of pics of my progress.

Last edited:
If I keep this house long enough, I'll set something up like that. Looks good.

For now, it's the kitchen table or living room table or whatever I want haha. I gotta clean it up before I pick my son up next weekend though!
I started out the same way 12-13 years ago lol.

SDC10051.JPG

I have another lot coming soon but here's an updated Pic so far 😀

🏎️ 💨 💨

Attachments

• received_1362729577462565.jpg
    received_1362729577462565.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 42
  • received_242141441192307.jpeg
    received_242141441192307.jpeg
    56.1 KB · Views: 42
  • received_926817394713429.jpeg
    received_926817394713429.jpeg