Information needed.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
Hey guys, I am trying to find a company that possibly sells just single crawler wheels and tires. I want to install the spare tire mount on my bomber and match the wheels I have.
Anybody know of any?
Here is what I am looking for in 2.2.

IMG_1197.JPG

Hey guys, I am trying to find a company that possibly sells just single crawler wheels and tires. I want to install the spare tire mount on my bomber and match the wheels I have.
Anybody know of any?
Here is what I am looking for in 2.2.

View attachment 131431
Will look around for ya bud👍👍

I know off the top of my head, rc4wd does both. I can find tgem in 4 packs and in 1.9. What does tge white word say?

Will look around for ya bud👍👍
Thanks Bro

I know off the top of my head, rc4wd does both. I can find tgem in 4 packs and in 1.9. What does tge white word say?
Method is the word and I totally forgot about that, I'll check into it, thanks.... :)
I have looked through RC4WD website but all they have is silver or black.
I'm guessing the Method is a Amazon special.

Yep, thanks Chubaka, I just seen that Vanquish is the brand. Thanks..
Unfortunately, if I want just the a spare, I'll have to pay 70 bucks for the pair and tires on top of that.

Thanks for the quick response guys...

How do you like the wheels, and what quality are they? Been wanting the xd machetes and a xd rockstars.

I actually like them a lot. I also really like the Proline Hyrax tires.

I actually like them a lot. I also really like the Proline Hyrax tires.
Hyrax are on my agenda, after the interco swampers for my wrangler build.

Man, I would contact Vanquish and see if they can sell you one wheel. They might just have some blemished wheels lying around. It being sn American based company makes this all easier. If nothing else, try contacting Harley Designs on Youtube from Scale Builders Guild. He works at Vanquish.

Yeah FOG has a good idea.. by emailing vanquish them selves..or Harley designs... been all over the net can't find anywhere that has one tire for sale man sorry bud....

Man, I would contact Vanquish and see if they can sell you one wheel. They might just have some blemished wheels lying around. It being sn American based company makes this all easier. If nothing else, try contacting Harley Designs on Youtube from Scale Builders Guild. He works at Vanquish.
Awesome info, thanks.
RPP also sells the single tires and wheels.
Where is there company based?

@hamz9561 Thank you very much, found it...

VPS07919-SPARE-2.jpg

Last edited:
I checked them out and already have a few things in my wish list.
They have a ton of stuff. I really appreciate it.

Very fast shipping from them. Small hardware to multiple bodies at once. I usually get my stuff to florida in 3 or 4 days.

I'm in Idaho so should come pretty quick. I'll make an order Wednesday morning.

Forgot to say they usually have coupon codes at the top of the site.

Back