Let’s see your drag setups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my drag set up. Thank you for asking btw 🤣 🤣 🤣

1 Kv3vRDuN-4CwP-ur9oe2oA.png

Sorry Speed, I couldnt help myself. 🤪

I havent built a drag car yet but I've been looking at doing it. Thinking about doing a Five Seven build. What build are you running? Love the vette body! 💪

I dont understand why Traxxas stopped making these. No prep has made drag racing a hot thing but you can hardly find these for less than $500-$600 and thats not sealed NIB. I got this for a lot less than that (rare find) but I still paid a lot more than the MSRP when they were still being made.

Ok, what is this? Details, details, details please. That is an awesome looking setup. If you don't tell me how to have one myself I am sending my minions to get it! 😜

I have been looking into these, and I would love to get a couple for parking lot fun.

Interesting RC Drag car story...
My friend in high school had a dad that was not only into RC, but he was a tool and die maker (super smart fellar). He built a 1/4 scale RC pulling car with custom tires off a riding mower that were sent to Tennessee and cut by guys that do the real ones. He also built an exact scale copy of a real pulling sled with sliding box, tandem wheels, etc that he got the plans for. I think I remember him saying the sled weighed 1200lbs, and it pulled a full pull with the 300lb Center from our football team sitting in the box. The car had a custom built automatic transmission with two forward gears and reverse. It had a custom Mustang funnycar body made out of fiberglass. He later turned it into a drag car. Still to this day, that is the coolest RC I have ever seen because there was nothing bought, or converted from something else. It was all machined and scratch built. And that was in 1987.

don't go to YouTube don't go to YouTube don't go to YouTube (I got no more room) don't go to YouTube.....
Post automatically merged:

I went to YouTube :( I like that too.

don't go to YouTube don't go to YouTube don't go to YouTube (I got no more room) don't go to YouTube.....
Post automatically merged:

I went to YouTube :( I like that too.
Thats my problem too. I want one of almost everything lol

Nice looking rigs. Who makes that hellcat lid?
It’s just a dr10 body with hellcat stickers on it. I’ve since retired both bodies and now using a Corvette body on each instead. The green one goes to the Losi. The Copper one is for the dr10 .

Attachments

• 28EF9186-00EA-4303-BA77-7785E4AC3230.jpeg
    28EF9186-00EA-4303-BA77-7785E4AC3230.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 62
  • C9C70578-6A00-4908-A712-00B942CD71C2.jpeg
    C9C70578-6A00-4908-A712-00B942CD71C2.jpeg
    568 KB · Views: 62