Now What Did you Break?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My B74 ESC fan... Don't know what happened. First session of the year on inside dirt track (yesterday)

IMG_3466.JPG

Explode bearing. 5x12x4; I guy help me at the track with a use bearing.

IMG_3467.JPG

Got a couple of high temp motor/ESC cut off, but a good first practice session at the end.

IMG_3463.JPG

My mom caught her stove on fire. And it was my fault- I put a pot that was NOT dishwasher safe through the dishwasher. All the heat protection came off. I don't need to explain the rest. :) Or maybe I do, I don't know. I would provide a picture, but she is R e a l l y mad. She's embarrassed and won't let me.

My laptop. Had just logged on and I heard a pop and it went black.

Busted my cherry today after ripping around the local park with the mini erevo giving my dog a workout. After the dog got bored, i did a few speed runs in the parks parking lot, got careless and slammed into a curb and snapped the bow of the chassis. I stripped and cleaned her down some. Will wait till i get replacement chassis before continuing to take the mini erevo apart, i don't want to risk not being able to remember how it goes back together... :hehe:
damage010rs.jpg

damage009rs.jpg

damage007rs.jpg

mini-erevo-riprs.jpg

EDIT:
Upon further inspection, discovered both right & left front bulkheads be broken too. I thought about using this as an opportunity to upgrade to an aluminum bulkhead till i seen what it cost. Will be sticking with original stock parts...
mrpartscprs.jpg

Last edited:
Busted my cherry today after ripping around the local park with the mini erevo giving my dog a workout. After the dog got bored, i did a few speed runs in the parks parking lot, got careless and slammed into a curb and snapped the bow of the chassis. I stripped and cleaned her down some. Will wait till i get replacement chassis before continuing to take the mini erevo apart, i don't want to risk not being able to remember how it goes back together... :hehe:
damage010rs.jpg

damage009rs.jpg

damage007rs.jpg

mini-erevo-riprs.jpg

EDIT:
Upon further inspection, discovered both right & left front bulkheads be broken too. I thought about using this as an opportunity to upgrade to an aluminum bulkhead till i seen what it cost. Will be sticking with original stock parts...
mrpartscprs.jpg

Mini Revo UPDATE:
i broked a little more than initially thought. Not a big deal but just more delay ordering the parts...
7043rs.jpg

7015mountrs.jpg

Very disheartening, while re-connecting the last toe jam thingamajig to the lower rear suspension arm it got a bit stripped. I used a combination of blue threadlock and some shoogoo to get it as tight as possible. I don't expect it to last very long but out of curiosity and laziness i'll run it till it fails...
arms.jpg

Mini Revo front suspension arm busted. I already have a new package of front & rear suspension arms but i think for sheets and giggles and the fact that i'm lazy, i'm just gonna crazy glue it and see how many more miles i can get out of it. I already have a stripped rear suspension arm holding strong with some blue thread lock and shoo goo.... For what its worth, its possible this was already cracked from last weeks front end damage...
crack-headcprs.jpg

Arrma typhon 6s vs lightpole at 40+ mph = Broken lower a-arm and some bent bits and pieces. I'm sure deep down that lightpole has some serious trauma and will eventually fall over. 🤣

IMG_20210502_121550865.jpg
IMG_20210502_125820143.jpg
IMG_20210502_120137031.jpg

Busted a tooth on the mini revo servo. Will be upgrading to the 2080X... ⚙️
servors.jpg

Post some pictures and stories of what you, or someone you know, destroyed.

Here are pictures of my dads trucks. The red truck is a 2018 Dodge Ram and the blue truck is a Ford Superduty. The picture with the two of them was on Friday June 26th. The wrecked pictures were taken the very next day. Everyone walked away from the accident. My dad lost controlled and rolled them. He just bought the Ford and was bringing it home.

View attachment 123056
View attachment 123057
View attachment 123058
Not to sound like a Jerk, but god damn how in the actual f%$# did this happen. Also, how your doin Ok

Back