Any other Nitro Short Course owners?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadCharlieG

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
For some reason it's hard to come by another Nitro Short Course Truck user. it's hard to come by the trucks when shopping, too. Anyone know why?

Brushless is why... ?

I had my eyes on one a month ago. Kicking myself for not getting it. I am on a constant hunt for one. Dont want an electric one. Although 4x4 is nice.

All of mine are 4x4 lol and their nitro ?

I got mine on marketplace!

I got 2xls with 5.9s and a 4.6 model

I have a full flm kit coming for this week also

Sounds awesome! Facebook marketplace? Interesting.
Man I've gotten so many good deals from there..

Mugen mbx8 worlds edition
With reds sculdera v2 & matching pipe
For $500... ? ?

Brand new. Still wrapped in original plastic.

Plus countless savages and others ?

I Mean Yes I Will Agree Brushless Is Better. But there are still people who get nitro versions of... anything else.

That's pretty subjective. There are arguments for both sides. Endless, endless arguments :)

Both nitro and brushless are capable of making more power than is usable, and much is really up to the driver.

That's pretty subjective. There are arguments for both sides. Endless, endless arguments :)

Both nitro and brushless are capable of making more power than is usable, and much is really up to the driver.
I mostly just said that so it wouldn't start an argument cuz I am really not up to arguing a case I can't really defend.

Oh, and my Rally Monster tops out at 36 Mph while my Brushless buggy makes it much higher much quicker.

Oh, and my Rally Monster tops out at 36 Mph while my Brushless buggy makes it much higher much quicker.

Well comparing a .18 powered SC truck to a buggy isn't exactly apples and oranges :)

There are much more powerful engines than that. For example, an LRP .32 puts out a claimed 4.6 hp. It would also twist the drivetrain of a Rally Monster into a pretzel if you could run it in there.

Well comparing a .18 powered SC truck to a buggy isn't exactly apples and oranges :)

There are much more powerful engines than that. For example, an LRP .32 puts out a claimed 4.6 hp. It would also twist the drivetrain of a Rally Monster into a pretzel if you could run it in there.
Okay, I see what you're saying. Truth be told I do not know as much as I should yet. Quick question. Some gears are exposed on the bottom of the chassis. Should I cover those up so dirt doesn't get in there?

Okay, I see what you're saying. Truth be told I do not know as much as I should yet. Quick question. Some gears are exposed on the bottom of the chassis. Should I cover those up so dirt doesn't get in there?

I've never had issues with dirt causing problems in the gears (I assume you're talking about the spur/pinion).

My lrp 32 should be here Friday :)