Abadk9420...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
Those old guys on here who remember Curtis, he could use some well wishes. He was in the hospital for 37 days due to several medical problems and is now in a skilled nursing facility for treatment.

Sure hope he pulls through and makes a full recovery.

Prayers Curtis, wishing you the best!

I know they just moved him back to the hospital from the care facility. Hoping for a quick recovery for Curtis.
Joe thank you for the update. Glad to hear things are improving by the sound of it.

Joe thank you for the update. Glad to hear things are improving by the sound of it.

Actually the opposite. He ws in the hospital, then moved to a care facility for recovery. Then he took a turn for the worse and they moved him back to the hospital.

I was thinking the other way around. He'll certainly be in my thoughts. Hoping for the best.

Just talked to Curtis on the phone, he's back in the hospital. He was in icu for a couple days but he's moving to a regular room. He's hoping to be back home soon. He's had a few setbacks, so keep him in your thoughts. Hopefully he'll be back home quickly this time.

@NCNitro has he made it home now?

Glad to hear he's out of ICU and at least back in a regular room.

Thanks for the update Joe.

Anyone heard any news? I didnt know him by his real name but I recognize his forum name