Mini Inferno KMRC (Longshot question)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rccks

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Ok, this one is a long shot, but fingers crossed. Been going through all of my RC stuff and found the Kyosho Mini Inferno my friend gave me. It has a KMRC carbon chassis conversion on it and I can't figure out what it used for steering servo mounting. This pic isn't of my actual car, but it is the exact same chassis. Anybody on here happen to have one? I can't find any pictures of the servo configuration anywhere online. About to just get creative and make something.
1607033352796.png

Ok, this one is a long shot, but fingers crossed. Been going through all of my RC stuff and found the Kyosho Mini Inferno my friend gave me. It has a KMRC carbon chassis conversion on it and I can't figure out what it used for steering servo mounting. This pic isn't of my actual car, but it is the exact same chassis. Anybody on here happen to have one? I can't find any pictures of the servo configuration anywhere online. About to just get creative and make something.
View attachment 124027

I dont have any info ,but I heard that mini's are making a comeback!...:thumbs-up:

Do you have an actual image of yours? I looked at some of the carbon kits on line and they have various ways of mounting the servo.

Looks like somebody bored custom holes in the chassis

Attachments

• 20210113_105301.jpg
    20210113_105301.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 70
  • 20210113_105306.jpg
    20210113_105306.jpg
    248.2 KB · Views: 69
View attachment 124027
Kyosho Manuals (competitionx.com)

What I gave you was a start. Aftermarket parts sometimes have 0 documentation. You have to go back to original to figure out what 's missing or how it was to be.

What I gave you was a start. Aftermarket parts sometimes have 0 documentation. You have to go back to original to figure out what 's missing or how it was to be.
Have already looked at the OEM setup, and have a heap of OEM plastic parts including factory servo mounts. Unfortunately they are too wide for this chassis, thinking this used some form of smaller servo. Guess I'll just have to get some smaller form factor servo and rig up a custom mount for it.

Back