Sold / Found For Sale Losi Nitro 8ight RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitro Pirate

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Selling my 1 year old Losi nitro 8ight RTR ... It's never been off road & never been over a jump. I put most of my time with it researching upgrade parts & installing, with the occasional blast down the street to make sure all was well after. It's only been driven in parking lots, high school, church etc..
It'll include the starter box, with dual 750's' with batteries that have been charged once every month since being installed. 2 extra starter wheels with it too. Pull starter included too, will need to be re-installed.
The only thing is, I elongated the flywheel slot in the bottom of the chassis to accommodate the starter box wheel.. being a new owner & had never used a starter box.
Lots of upgrade parts. Chrome aluminum upper arms, lower arms, spindles, spindle carriers, front & rear aluminum brace's, aluminum front top support, lowered motor mount, aluminum bellcranks & servo saver top. Chromed adjustable turnbuckles. Servo's have been upgraded from stock. Steering servo is a Savox 5C0254 throttle servo is a Airtronics 94357, includes stock servo's too. 4-way wrench for glow plug & wheel hex's. A complete new in the package, stock tuned pipe, & all plastic stock parts that have been changed are included. lots of extra screws in packages.
This is just what I remember right now as I have recently decided to sell & am just now starting to get serious.
I'll provide my e-mail address & phone number if you've an interest. We can discuss anything.. Let me know..
Everything included to run when delivered. EXCEPT. Fuel, Glow Starter & you'll need 4-AA batteries for transmitter. Original box & outer shipping box too..
Car has been babied & rarely driven, have always used great Planes after run oil, sits in the garage with a cover over it... I can send pictures of everything & anything & or face time starting & running.

Building a gas RC plane so the car is being sold..
If you've an interest, PM me & I'll provide contact information. Phone, e mail.
Thanks, Steve. "Nitro Pirate"
$400 OBO + shipping

Wish I would have seen this prior to ordering a new 8ight buggy! Sounds like a good deal. Good luck with your sale :cool:

Wish I would have seen this prior to ordering a new 8ight buggy! Sounds like a good deal. Good luck with your sale :cool:
me too... lol.. enjoy that new ride...

Selling my 1 year old Losi nitro 8ight RTR ... It's never been off road & never been over a jump. I put most of my time with it researching upgrade parts & installing, with the occasional blast down the street to make sure all was well after. It's only been driven in parking lots, high school, church etc..
It'll include the starter box, with dual 750's' with batteries that have been charged once every month since being installed. 2 extra starter wheels with it too. Pull starter included too, will need to be re-installed.
The only thing is, I elongated the flywheel slot in the bottom of the chassis to accommodate the starter box wheel.. being a new owner & had never used a starter box.
Lots of upgrade parts. Chrome aluminum upper arms, lower arms, spindles, spindle carriers, front & rear aluminum brace's, aluminum front top support, lowered motor mount, aluminum bellcranks & servo saver top. Chromed adjustable turnbuckles. Servo's have been upgraded from stock. Steering servo is a Savox 5C0254 throttle servo is a Airtronics 94357, includes stock servo's too. 4-way wrench for glow plug & wheel hex's. A complete new in the package, stock tuned pipe, & all plastic stock parts that have been changed are included. lots of extra screws in packages.
This is just what I remember right now as I have recently decided to sell & am just now starting to get serious.
I'll provide my e-mail address & phone number if you've an interest. We can discuss anything.. Let me know..
Everything included to run when delivered. EXCEPT. Fuel, Glow Starter & you'll need 4-AA batteries for transmitter. Original box & outer shipping box too..
Car has been babied & rarely driven, have always used great Planes after run oil, sits in the garage with a cover over it... I can send pictures of everything & anything & or face time starting & running.

Building a gas RC plane so the car is being sold..
If you've an interest, PM me & I'll provide contact information. Phone, e mail.
Thanks, Steve. "Nitro Pirate"
$400 OBO + shipping
No Rolex $0.50 is not an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back