1/18 Scale Mini-T Tires & Wheels

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

almonds

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Any good resources on where I can find replacement tires and wheels for my Mini-T (well it's a Pro-Pulse, but same parts)? My local shops are super limited on that scale. Looks like it's all crawler stuff.

I've looked all around and cannot find anything that will fit the 1/18 scale. I need dirt tires since I only have street tread tires now.

I tried Horizon, Amazon, eBay. Still cannot find anything.

Thanks!

A Pro-Pulse is more an Associated RC18 than a Mini T. Look for parts for an RC18T or MT if you have a Megatech Pro-Pulse. I used WLToys A979 hexes to open up more wheel options on my RC18T and RC18MT. Since the axles are a little longer I just added some 3mm washers under the 3mm locknut to fill in the gap.

A Pro-Pulse is more an Associated RC18 than a Mini T. Look for parts for an RC18T or MT if you have a Megatech Pro-Pulse. I used WLToys A979 hexes to open up more wheel options on my RC18T and RC18MT. Since the axles are a little longer I just added some 3mm washers under the 3mm locknut to fill in the gap.

Awesome. Thanks for the advice!

i am having the same issue can't find reasonably priced tires for a HPI Mini recon, i believe most parts cross over to the pro-pulse