Impressed..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tunedfrog

Kermit the frog is a sissy.
Supporter
Military Veteran
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
So I am a newby rc pilot and I went out for the first time today and I really like this plane. I didn't put it in safe mode and decided to go for the gusto, and I flew it flawlessly....

airplane.JPG
airplane 2.JPG

Airplane looks great. I bet you're glad you finished. Post a video of your first flight if you can

Airplane looks great. I bet you're glad you finished. Post a video of your first flight if you can
I love it but I can tell you right now, its only just begun...;)

I just finished this one, a scratch build and its a bit rough but its my first.

100_0818.JPG
100_0819.JPG
100_0821.JPG

Safe place to fly but the sand can't possibly be any good on the motor. We have a huge soccer complex only two blocks from us I'll fly it next time. I wasn't exactly sure how the first flight would go.... ;)

Thanks my man, lets just say there was room for improvement.
I haven't done anything with the yellow one at all because it's the wife's favorite color and she told me if I crash it then pack a bag...:p
I've also came to the conclusion that I really don't enjoy flying as much as I do my cars so I haven't flown them for awhile now.

Thanks my man, lets just say there was room for improvement.
I haven't done anything with the yellow one at all because it's the wife's favorite color and she told me if I crash it then pack a bag...:p
I've also came to the conclusion that I really don't enjoy flying as much as I do my cars so I haven't flown them for awhile now.
Still its great for your first scratchbuild! My first scratchbuild looked and terrible and didn't fly.

Thank you, I really appreciate it. I've built several crawlers now and modded all my bashers. I really enjoy that more.

Back