Looking to upgrade Losi Night crawler SE driveshafts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatBuddie

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RatBuddie here, Thanks for having me. Have a losi Night crawler SE, need to upgrade drivelines front and rear and, front and rear Axel's, to get a way from the worm gear drive that is plastic. Would appreciate any input anyone has. Thanks

RatBuddie here, Thanks for having me. Have a losi Night crawler SE, need to upgrade drivelines front and rear and, front and rear Axel's, to get a way from the worm gear drive that is plastic. Would appreciate any input anyone has. Thanks
for the axles, the most difficult is going to be gearing, the worm drive gear ratio is kind of strange and the trans would need to be geared down quite a bit more to make it work effectively.
they do have this though:
https://www.horizonhobby.com/LOSA31...lYUjIkLfB9YQkFJCWnpbe5UY-j7TxwcIaAr7AEALw_wcB
as far as drivelines, I'm curious if the shaft mounts on the trans and axles would be similar to axial driveshafts, there are so many upgrade options for axial that if it was the same would really widen the possibilities.

Back