Mini Losi Tire Size Help please

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oldblue

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I measured my tires and they are about 3 1/2 tall with a 2" lockbead style rim- I went to the hobby store and they were guessing and didn't want to open the bag-But the guy said they were 1.9(?) he really didnt know- now I was reading 1.9 size is for 1/10 size trucks?? The Losi mini crawler manual says it's a 1/18 scale- man this is confusing- any help? I just need some cheap crawler tires the ones I have are shreaded any help with what size they are? or how I can better measure them- Thanks in advance

Thanks for the info- now I have a starting point

Thanks for the info- now I have a starting point
20170210_192016.jpg

Here is a pic of my 1/18 crawler with beadlock RC4WD wheels and rock crusher tires

wow that looks great - how does it work on the rocks? I'm betting pretty nice

It does pretty good, I20170716_090136.jpg put a hundred grams of lead in the front wheels and 75 grams in the back wheels.

Ya know it's funny because these tires had some weights in the front tires, which is where they were shredded at (?) I had never seen or heard of the weight thing before- can you give me some info about that?

I know it sounds funny and everyone's going to laugh at me, but I don't give a damn. I took the tires off and wrapped Solder around the Wheels. I cut the foam on the inside in order to accommodate for the added circumference. It was my first attempt at a crawler and was just trying different things.

well seems like you know what you're doing sounds like a good idea-

Back