The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Texas just changed hunting rules for air rifles. I can now hunt game animals with a PCP that is at least 30 cal.

Ouch, that sucks Bob. PCP airguns are awesome!! I use them for small game, and have a 10m Olympic rifle for indoor fun and training.
What do you use for air supply? I have a hand pump that does 3000 psi but is a pain in the ass. I looked into a scuba tank but would rather have a electric so I don't have to pay to fill tanks

What do you use for air supply? I have a hand pump that does 3000 psi but is a pain in the ass. I looked into a scuba tank but would rather have a electric so I don't have to pay to fill tanks

I hand pump. But I'm not shooting big bore stuff, and I chose my guns wisely so that all are hand pump friendly. I'm down to a Benjamin Maruader Carbine, and a Crosman Challenger 2000 10m rifle. The little Marauder has taken a lot of timber tigers. :hehe:

You people are talking my language.....
emoji106.png

I use to be a member of a shooting forum and my user name was small_caliber simply because I shoot nothing but that. My smallest being a .17HMR, on up. .204 Ruger, several .22s, .22 Hornet, .223, .22-250 .243 and my fav. a .220 Swift, appropriately named mind you..... :D I also have a beautiful Marlin .30-30 but can't see well enough to shoot it and I wont put a scope on it so I'm looking to get rid of that one.

I'm one of the lucky one's when it comes to my wife. She doesn't mind at all when I buy guns, RCs, or guitars. She is very supportive. I keep my gun supply low because I just don't get out as much as I would like to but my guitars are getting out of hand.... ;)

I'll talk guns all day long. BUT, we need to stop cluttering up the WDYBT thread. Perfect time to buy a supporting membership and get access to our Gun and Knife thread though. :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
More great gun deals stuff. Putting together a long-range AR upper.

Ballistic Advantage 18" .223 Wylde SPR SS Rifle Length Barrel
Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper Receiver/Handguard Combo
Superlative Arms Adjustable .750 Inch Gas Block
Lantac Stainless Steel Gas Tube w/ Black Nitride Finish - Rifle Length

Strike Industries ARCH AR-15 Charging Handle
Wheeler Rifle Receiver Lapping Tool

K2CNmiq.png

QZo4Udz.png

PdZvasX.png

s8cFWgn.png

MRPuCBt.png

Last edited:
I'll talk guns all day long. BUT, we need to stop cluttering up the WDYBT thread. Perfect time to buy a supporting membership and get access to our Gun and Knife thread though. :thumbs-up:
Sign me up. and tell me more about this gun & knife thing you speak of

Last edited:
Aside from several crawler parts I ordered for several days now for a scratch build, today I ordered a Stampede 4x4 unassembled kit, 3s lipo/charger and Lipo bag. I'm telling ya, its a addiction.....:eek:

Half a case (500rds) of Hornady Frontier 68gr BTHP match .223 ammo. Also got a great deal on a couple of used Primary Arms scopes with mounts. And picked up a Silencerco ASR Bravo mount, an ASR muzzle brake, and an ASR flash hider. Next form 1 can is in the works.

GDbkPeJ.png